BlueWrapper

Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Hi there,

I am looking to get these Method NV 18"x9" with 275/70R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3, I only have a RC 2" level, do you think -12 offset would rub or not. I think +0 would be ideal, but these wheels are only available in +18 or -12. Anything information would help. Thanks in advance. - Kenneth

You could go with 17s and a 285/70/17

Almost the same height and a tad wider

Thats what i'm looking into.

Hi there,

I am looking to get these Method NV 18"x9" with 275/70R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3, I only have a RC 2" level, do you think -12 offset would rub or not. I think +0 would be ideal, but these wheels are only available in +18 or -12. Anything information would help. Thanks in advance. - Kenneth

You will definitely rub the liner at full lock at the very least. Probably can get away with zip tie method to clear it. 285 65 18 on 18x9 -12 fuels rubs with 2-1/2" level but only the felt easily fixed with a zip tie.

You could go with 17s and a 285/70/17

Almost the same height and a tad wider

Thats what i'm looking into.

Exactly what I run with RC 2" level. No rubbing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You will definitely rub the liner at full lock at the very least. Probably can get away with zip tie method to clear it. 285 65 18 on 18x9 -12 fuels rubs with 2-1/2" level but only the felt easily fixed with a zip tie.

Thanks for the info, the zip tie method would work with me. I got a great deal on those tires, just looking for wheels right now.

Did the zip tie on our 2500hd it definitely works. I'll be looking at 295/70/17 Toyo MTs if the price isn't too bad. Been looking at them for 270-290$ a tire. Could also have RTs at 266$ a tire. Will just depend. I keep thinking i don't need a mudder because i'm mostly on pavement and some turn roads on the farm. But in deer season when you need mudders you just need them.

I just pulled the trigger and got some 18x9 -12offset method nv from discount tires. They have the +18 offset version on sale for $100 less. Does anyone have picture of how they look with -12 or +18 offset. I want a slight aggressive look, would the -12 stick out too much. Any suggestion, please let me know, I can still change them to +18 offset since they are being order. Thanks in advance.

I just pulled the trigger and got some 18x9 -12offset method nv from discount tires. They have the +18 offset version on sale for $100 less. Does anyone have picture of how they look with -12 or +18 offset. I want a slight aggressive look, would the -12 stick out too much. Any suggestion, please let me know, I can still change them to +18 offset since they are being order. Thanks in advance.

Mine are +168f1e54d726054fc50ec39496f6c4f223.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

+18 is 1/4" more than stock rims at +24. Add that to half of the 1" wider rim and you get the edge of the tire about 3/4" out more than the stock setup. You have to ask yourself if that's worth the cost as it will be hard to see 3/4" of offset.

Edited by bcbz71

+18 is 1/4" more than stock rims at +24. Add that to half of the 1" wider rim and you get the edge of the tire about 3/4" out more than the stock setup. You have to ask yourself if that's worth the cost as it will be hard to see 3/4" of offset.

To the contrary, i can see a difference between the stock wheel and my aftermarket... 3/4" will scream difference offset plus it will have a huge lip. Amazing, imo.

Thanks for the info. I decided to stick with -12 offset, hopefully it will work out. If it looks like it stick out too much, i am thinking about adding the OEM fender flare. My wheels should be here this coming Wednesday, I will post pictures once I have it install. Thanks for all the help.

Just put these on this week..

Fuel ff02 22x12 -44, toyo open country mt 33/12.5.

Had to trim the edge of the plastic piece below bumper.

Just put these on this week..

Fuel ff02 22x12 -44, toyo open country mt 33/12.5.

Had to trim the edge of the plastic piece below bumper.

I don't want to do 7" lift however love the big wheel and lip. Wonder how'd that work on a leveled set up?

Sent from my iPhone

Mine are +168f1e54d726054fc50ec39496f6c4f223.jpg

Hey there man do you have any other pics of your setup? What size tire you running? I got 275/70s and looking to go with a +18 18" wheel. Thanks

Hey there man do you have any other pics of your setup? What size tire you running? I got 275/70s and looking to go with a +18 18" wheel. Thanks

5dfd390e561f0a65cb0aedefe28921ab.jpgcb2f3b44bde8633302066d27b443ac43.jpg

275/65-20...about 34"

• Like 1

5dfd390e561f0a65cb0aedefe28921ab.jpgcb2f3b44bde8633302066d27b443ac43.jpg

275/65-20...about 34"

Thanks man, got any from the front or back taken a little further away? And what kind of level do you have? Any rubbing?

Thanks man, got any from the front or back taken a little further away? And what kind of level do you have? Any rubbing?

No rubbing even in reverse at full lock. I'll take a couple tomorrow and post them up for you.

I have the RC 2" level kit

• Like 2