BlueWrapper

Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Damn that's big, my nitto g2's in 295/70/17 are a little under 33 mounted on the rear. Guess I won't be afraid to go with the falkens next time around for fear of them being too small.

Speaking of, pics of said Tahoe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry they’re actually a little closer to 32.7

5c04a9070d19a0fb3bb99d7a8106e4a1.jpg

2014 Silverado 4x4 LT Crew Cab Std Bed; RC Lift: 2.5" Front 2" Rear; Tires: Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ 305/60R18;  Wheels: Stock 18x8.5, Factory Offset

Undetectable rub while driving in any configuration (towing, reverse...) , but minor paint rubbed off of sway bar.

WP_20170719_19_13_34_Pro1.jpg

WP_20170719_20_07_25_Pro.jpg

WP_20170719_16_51_57_Pro.jpg

• Like 1

2015 sierra 4x4 z71 motofab 3" front stock rear. 22x12 -44 ballistic rage and 33x12.5x22 nitto trail grappler20190110_174119.thumb.jpg.aa3c19e85b479e69f8fa022da85580db.jpg

• Like 2

why is my picture upside down????

• Like 1

67EF0CCB-36DF-4A0C-BBF9-EACF68510EE7.thumb.jpeg.7aff4e8255763eb4314479f6e2cb7f7b.jpeg

just sold my 2015 2500 gas burner. Man I loved the way this truck looked just wasn’t real practical as a DD. Cooper ST maxx 11.50 x 34.  Bought a 2018 z71 in September. Just ordered a 2 inch level kit and either 285/60/20 or 305/55/20 Toyo open country RT. Will post pics next week I hop. 

I ride on a custom set of two piece 22x12 KMC XD 201’s and some 325/50r22 Toyo Open Country M/T’s

50D18319-DE8D-4582-BD65-D0D48FB2B46A.jpeg

3F4D8140-8BDD-479C-BB59-75FE963B7DAB.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, CovetedStyle said:

I ride on a custom set of two piece 22x12 KMC XD 201’s and some 325/50r22 Toyo Open Country M/T’s

50D18319-DE8D-4582-BD65-D0D48FB2B46A.jpeg

3F4D8140-8BDD-479C-BB59-75FE963B7DAB.jpeg

must be a city thing that look just don't work in the country

• Sad 1

Those statements are just plain dumb, I’ve seen plenty of 35/22 combos off-roading. And his suspension setup is better than most “country trucks” or any other truck so I’m sure it would work just fine.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, miker2702 said:

The “look don’t work in the country”? Is that a Boss Hogg quote? I’m sure you’re not actually implying that it physically won’t work in the country hahaha Now I know the look of my truck is not everyone’s taste but that’s a lot of the reason I did it so if you mean you personally don’t like the color combo that’s totally understandable. But as far how it “works” this is a works pretty much anywhere truck, it goes on and off road on a regular basis for work as it’s a daily driver. And like me it just cleans up well after the moneys been made. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

Those statements are just plain dumb, I’ve seen plenty of 35/22 combos off-roading. And his suspension setup is better than most “country trucks” or any other truck so I’m sure it would work just fine.

It’s all good my friend I hear comments like this often. I’ve found that it usually comes down to 3 things because obviously the truck itself does pretty much all I would ever need it to. Either the look doesn’t coincide with personal tastes, they can’t build it or can’t afford it and in all case try and blame it on some lack of functionality.  Am I going to drive this truck up the Rubicon or take it out to some huge mud pit and submerge it up to the windows, no, because I’m not an idiot and it’s a work truck not a rock crawler or a mud pit pos. I do appreciate your kind words though my friend. Have a great one!

• Like 2

It’s all good my friend I hear comments like this often. I’ve found that it usually comes down to 3 things because obviously the truck itself does pretty much all I would ever need it to. Either the look doesn’t coincide with personal tastes, they can’t build it or can’t afford it and in all case try and blame it on some lack of functionality.  Am I going to drive this truck up the Rubicon or take it out to some huge mud pit and submerge it up to the windows, no, because I’m not an idiot and it’s a work truck not a rock crawler or a mud pit pos. I do appreciate your kind words though my friend. Have a great one!

50e1d4b17ee4cb41cba8a3927bff0a09.jpgi have 33/22 combo and mine seems to work just fine even though i don’t live in the city lol. My wheels are also most likely stronger than the other guy lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jimmyboy8301 said:

50e1d4b17ee4cb41cba8a3927bff0a09.jpgi have 33/22 combo and mine seems to work just fine even though i don’t live in the city lol. My wheels are also most likely stronger than the other guys lol

First off that a good look’n truck right there. And exactly my point. I live a hour out from the closest city.

First off that a good look’n truck right there. And exactly my point. I live a hour out from the closest city.

Thanks ! And exactly!

51 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

I can build it, I can pay cash for it, but I would not drive it.

don't take it personally. if you don't like mine and tell me

its no big deal.