EChavez - 2014 Sierra SLT 6.2 White Diamond

EChavez

Forgive me if this has been asked already, but why are your cut off shields configured for a RHD vehicle?

b3khzt.jpg

It was talked about in the HID thread a few months back, it was a mess up by Fastheadlights who ordered and installed the projectors. Phil at fastheadlights offered to correct the mistake.

Sounds like we live near one another. I too am in SE YC. Not far from Lincrest Elementary.

I might have to stop by that shop, I was going to head to modesto to get it fixed but haven't heard back from them yet. & we need to arrange something so you can check out the exhaust.

It was talked about in the HID thread a few months back, it was a mess up by Fastheadlights who ordered and installed the projectors. Phil at fastheadlights offered to correct the mistake.

Exactly, thanks Mike :thumbs: I can send them back but I don't want to be without them for 2-3 weeks. If I send them to him again it's to get more work done.

Changed up the rear emblems, I need to colortmach my bumpers soon. Will more than likely be my next mod.

2vhyw6d.jpg

Looks awesome. Should be distinctive and easy rig to spot driving around Sutter County.

Are you planning Vinyl Wrap on the bumpers, paint or powder? Looking good though :thumbs:

I'm planning on Vinyl wrapping them later on this year, maybe around summer time & seeing how that lasts. But for now I'm planning on dipping them pearl white, I got some cases on the way so hopefully this friday I'll knock that out. Thanks man!

Sharp truck, I like everything but the aftermarket grill for some reason doesn't do much for me.

Thanks! It's not for everyone and I was stuck between the Denali grille and this one. I got a crazy deal & it turned out to be cheaper than the Denali grille with the lightbar included so I went for it. I figured everyone & there momma will have the stock/oem grilles in a few years so might as well set mine apart now.

Colormatched my rear bumper today with white and pearlizer plasti dip. I'm going to attempt the front bumper tomorrow morning, but I am extremely satisifed with the turn out! I used about a full can and a quarter of white & about 5 full coats of pearlizer.

Prepping:

5uicmf.jpg

Masked & With about 5 coats of just white

9779g3.jpg

Finsihed product!

rji7p0.jpg

• Like 1

The top .5 spacer is bent unfortunately and I wouldn't want to risk installing it if it's damaged. I am looking into either another RC or maybe the TGC kit that hollis pointed out. As for now though I did get a new grille for the truck. T-Rex Torch Grille. Retails for 1200, grabbed it for around 450. Hell of a deal so I had to pick it up.

ir24ia.jpg

How did you score that for 450? I cant justify paying 1200 for a grille

Man that looks awesome!

Thank you very much sir :cheers:

How did you score that for 450? I cant justify paying 1200 for a grille

I actually found it on Amazon for 450 during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I actually couldn't believe it and checked it multiple times to make sure that was the right grille. There wasn't even anything on the site mentioning a sale so I was shocked. I picked it up instantly.

truck's gorgeous man, i'm in love with those head lights. I just wish fastheadlights were a little faster since my truck's my DD. Saw your license plate's from Colusa, I'm down in Stockton. My buddy and I went up there for halloween like 6 years ago and he spent the night in the drunk tank out there, lol. if you get a chance i'd be grateful if you could send me a pm with the amount the headlight work costed you, I want the exact same thing minus the color changing halos. I do want halos but don't need them colored