EChavez - 2014 Sierra SLT 6.2 White Diamond

EChavez

Did you add the halo to the fog lights yourself or did you have the guy that did your headlights do them as well. I have seen tons of tutorials about opening the headlights but can't find anything on the fog lights. I am wondering if these have to be baked open or if it's something else. Anyone else is welcome to respond as well.

Edited by arkiehou02

Did you add the halo to the fog lights yourself or did you have the guy that did your headlights do them as well. I have seen tons of tutorials about opening the headlights but can't find anything on the fog lights. I am wondering if these have to be baked open or if it's something else. Anyone else is welcome to respond as well.

Phil @ fastheadlights did all my headlight/foglight work. I haven't really looked at them but I believe they were cut open and resealed with a butyl sealant.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a new member this will be my first post I have to ask about the electric cut out for the exhaust. Does it automatically open at full throttle or is it on a switch? My last truck was a 2013 I had pipes put on it just about like yours now but I drive 100 miles a day for work sometimes the noise is annoying or will put me to sleep after a night shift so would like the electric cut out option kind a like a boat having captains call exhaust.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you take the front bumper off to dip it?

He did not. Just masked off the rest of the truck

I'm a new member this will be my first post I have to ask about the electric cut out for the exhaust. Does it automatically open at full throttle or is it on a switch? My last truck was a 2013 I had pipes put on it just about like yours now but I drive 100 miles a day for work sometimes the noise is annoying or will put me to sleep after a night shift so would like the electric cut out option kind a like a boat having captains call exhaust.

I have the same badlandz cutout, it's on a 3 way momentary switch so it's like a door window, you can fully open or fully close or go somewhere inbetween if you choose

- Mike

IG: @BlackPearl_Edition

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...