2014 Crew Cab underseat storage box

The other thread is for a double cab.

Is the GM underseat box available in various colors? I have a Cocoa/Dune interior and all I have found is black. The Du-ha I have seen in colors.

The other thread is for a double cab.

Is the GM underseat box available in various colors? I have a Cocoa/Dune interior and all I have found is black. The Du-ha I have seen in colors.

Frank, the GM units are black (Ebony) only for both crew or double cabs

I got my Du-Ha yesterday via Fed Ex ground. Fast service, no dents in box. I installed it in 60 seconds...great fit, correct color for my cocoa/dune interior.

Here is the order:

ORDER CONFIRMATION

Dear Rakuten.com Shopping Customer, Manage Your Order Online You can check the status of your order or make changes by clicking the My Account link at the top of every page. Your Order Number is: 74870077 Order Review Purchase made: 6/18/2014 8:39:00 PM. If your order requires multiple shipments, you will receive separate shipping confirmations for each shipment. Shipping Information SKU DESCRIPTION QTY ESTIMATED SHIP DATE SHIPPING METHOD UNIT PRICE ITEM TOTAL 266624355 DU HA 10302
Brand New

Ships from CA, United States

Seller: AutoPartsWAY
1 Ships from Marketplace Seller in 1-2 Business Days Standard Shipping (3 to 10 business days) $139.63 $139.63 Item Total: $139.63 Shipping & Handling: $10.98 Tax: $0.00 TOTAL: $150.61 Thank You! Once again, thank you for placing your order with Rakuten.com Shopping. We value your business and pledge to continue to offer top brands, superstore selection, low prices, and outstanding service. Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. We appreciate your business,

And here it is installed:

20140622_175832_zpsjgq36fth.jpg

20140622_175812_zpsgqwk4kr0.jpg

20140622_175843_zpsywlhgwgq.jpg

It is just a plastic box, and it costs $150.00...

• 5 weeks later...

i had one and then ended up selling it on ebay. i had a bunch of stuff in it but it kept hitting my seat and making a noise. it kind of drove me nuts having the noise knowing i paid this much for a truck. i wasnt a fan. i bought a tonneau cover instead and load stuff back there that i need at all times.

Archived