Dealer called next Thursday we can order my 15

For those that were waiting for the new tow mirror, it is in the order guide as RPO DQS. On GMC double cab it requires max tow and either SLE or SLT.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I missing something on their spec sheet ? I do not see HD radio.

I guess instead of fixing it they just remove it??

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

This one?

IO5

Audio system, 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink, AM/FM/SiriusXM with USB ports, auxiliary jack, SD card slot, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone

This one?

IO5

Audio system, 8" Diagonal Color Touch Screen with IntelliLink, AM/FM/SiriusXM with USB ports, auxiliary jack, SD card slot, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, hands-free smartphone integration, Pandora Internet radio and voice-activated technology for radio and phone

I saw that but it doesn't say HD radio

2 of my favorite stations are hd and I use them over xm any day

I saw that but it doesn't say HD radio

2 of my favorite stations are hd and I use them over xm any day

HD was dropped on Impala for 15 and I think something else so most likely it was dropped for trucks as well.

Won will be crying in his beer tonight, no 8 Speed tranny, just like I said. The 8-Speed tranny is for the 2015 Vette.

MYC 6-Speed Automatic is still standard, and the only choice on all trim levels.

The 10-Speed GM, Ford developed tranny is supposed to be out in the 2016-2017 model years, probably phased in by trim levels? So if you want a guaranteed 6-Speed, 2015 could be it?

They could throw us a curve ball, because there is something going on with the 6.2L only being available in the 4th quarter again. The 3.42 gear ratio being listed as the only option on the Denali, and the 3.23 gear ratio as an option with the 6.2L? Lots of typos, and old (fall 2013) information in the notes with the gear ratio's???

Won will be crying in his beer tonight, no 8 Speed tranny, just like I said. The 8-Speed tranny is for the 2015 Vette.

MYC 6-Speed Automatic is still standard, and the only choice on all trim levels.

The 10-Speed GM, Ford developed tranny is supposed to be out in the 2016-2017 model years, probably phased in by trim levels? So if you want a guaranteed 6-Speed, 2015 could be it?

They could throw us a curve ball, because there is something going on with the 6.2L only being available in the 4th quarter again. The 3.42 gear ratio being listed as the only option on the Denali, and the 3.23 gear ratio as an option with the 6.2L? Lots of typos, and old (fall 2013) information in the notes with the gear ratio's???

3.23 gears are for the 8L90 which so far will be only available behind the 6.2.

They could throw us a curve ball, because there is something going on with the 6.2L only being available in the 4th quarter again. The 3.42 gear ratio being listed as the only option on the Denali, and the 3.23 gear ratio as an option with the 6.2L?

Are you just speculating about the 6.2L only being available in the 4th quarter? I don't see a date put on it anywhere, so I'm hoping it will be sooner.

I was happy about everything I was seeing in the guide until that little note under the 6.2L. Guess I won't be starting the order process next week.

3.23 gears are for the 8L90 which so far will be only available behind the 6.2.

That was the curve ball I was talking about. Been seeing strange activity as far as parts going to Toledo/Silao the last couple weeks.

Honestly, I hope you are right, and they stop there. I don't think I want a 10 speed tranny in a truck. SUV, maybe? I'm perfectly happy with my 6 speed.

Are they bringing out a new SS with a 6.2L & 8L90??? It must have worked out really well in the Vette?

Are you just speculating about the 6.2L only being available in the 4th quarter? I don't see a date put on it anywhere, so I'm hoping it will be sooner.

I was happy about everything I was seeing in the guide until that little note under the 6.2L. Guess I won't be starting the order process next week.

You left out the last sentence in that paragraph you quoted. I think somewhere in there is the answer. Some old notes from 2013 that were not updated would be my best guess. Go into the links provided by new dude, click on the links in the side bar, then read the 1 & 2 notes. I'm on my phone or I could provide a direct link.

Wonder what those door moldings will look like on the 2LT. Not sure I'm a fan of that. Not many changes. Hope they've at least worked out the kinks.

Archived