Dealer called next Thursday we can order my 15

Anybody place an order yet??

dealer called today and said the incentives on his sheet showed,on a reg cab ltz71,that we' will have the same 3500 discount on a 2014 till 9-2.not the 7-7-14 shown on chevy consumer site.did not ask about double or crew cabs.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't tell from the links provided, but does anyone know if the High Country/Denali can be ordered with the standard sized bed instead of the short unlike the '14? Also will the HC get the magnetic ride control like the Denali?

Thanks, and looking forward to finally replacing my '02!

Yes on the bigger box and no on the MRC. Denali only so far.

dealer called today and said the incentives on his sheet showed,on a reg cab ltz71,that we' will have the same 3500 discount on a 2014 till 9-2.not the 7-7-14 shown on chevy consumer site.did not ask about double or crew cabs.

Damn, I was gonna say LTZ Regular Cab... Sweet ha

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like cooled seats still won't be available with the All Terrain package. Anyone know why this is? You would think in a truck with black leather seats they would make cooled seats an option.

Looks like cooled seats still won't be available with the All Terrain package. Anyone know why this is? You would think in a truck with black leather seats they would make cooled seats an option.

You know its wierd, My 2011 FX4 F150 was fully load and didnt have that option either, but a similarly equipped Lariat or Limited would have had that.

Maybe they think us "off roady" guys dont need our buns cooled.

It funny because most of my friends that have the off road package don't go off road unless you are talking about snow going to the store/mall. Some insurance companies will not cover you while you are off road. Rental companies will not insure you. Here is another reason (cooled seats not available because you got the off road package) how Chevy/GM does things. GM seems to follow FORD or RAM instead of jumping out ahead of them with better available items for their customers. People are willing to pay for these items.

How long does it take to get your truck from either Mexico or Indiana these days? From order date to actually delivery date? The state also adds to the time factor. I always seem to get better deals buying from the dealer's lot at the end of the month and locking the rebates etc. immediately.

Archived