2015 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab LTZ Z71

Can you give more details on how much your previous truck was and how much your new one was? I am looking for the same thing and I currently have the same truck. Did you have to come out of pocket more money? My sticker on my LTZ Z71 Crew 4x4 was 54,130 and I paid the supplier price of 50173. I have the vibration issue and they can't fix it so im waiting on GM to give me a response. I would go and pick out another truck on the lot but I'm not sold that it won't have the same issue so I want to step into a 2500 diesel just like you but I want more details so I can say I want this same deal. Thanks!

The sticker price on my 2014 was 50k. Got 9800 off in rebates. 6k was added from my 2012 trade from the difference in trade in value. Gm district manager.of aftersales got me a complete payoff of 46k.

2015 was around 63k. Got available rebates plus military pricing as im a retired marine. Came to almost 7300 off. I put 10k down to keep my payments the same.

Your price will depend on what rebates are available and IF they decide to buy yours back.

What worked for me was emailing mary bara. Her executive team helped me get into my new truck. These dont handle like the 1500. There are more rough but if you want something that will last much longer engine wise then this is it. Fuel mileage is a little better than the 1500 on the highway. Its worse in the city. Diesel cost more and you also have to use def in these which is $13 for 2.5 gallons. I drive atleast 400 miles a week and 90% is highway above 55mph.

If you need DEF it's best to get it at a truck stop from the pump, I paid $14.00 for 5 gallons, did not need to pour it in and get rid of jugs. From start to finish it took maybe 3 or 4 minutes much faster than the jugs. :jester:

Archived