In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

I'm selling my 2014 front jump seat from my 2014 silverado it is black(ebony in color) and is out of a truck with only 7100 miles on it. It has never been flipped up and used as a seat nor has the lower storage ever been used. It's in immaculate condition. I'm not quite sure what these are worth since I've yet to see any for sale so I'm looking for $400 plus shipping OBO. Please pm me I want this thing gone! Plus I don't want to risk it getting damage being stored in my garage.

PM me with any questions or pm me your number and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

post-104844-0-92718600-1404655286_thumb.jpg

Edited by schlegle1

Make an offer, want this gone!

Edited by schlegle1

do you still have it

Did you take this out? Are you putting in the center console?

yes, i installed a full console in its place.

Where did you get the console. After seeing the full console I need to switch

i bought it through the dealership, it was the easiest way to go to make sure that everything was ordered in the right colors and such. wasn't to badly priced in my opinion either.

i bought it through the dealership, it was the easiest way to go to make sure that everything was ordered in the right colors and such. wasn't to badly priced in my opinion either.

If you don't mind me asking how much was the center console?

it cost me around $500 for the console, didn't find out until afterwards that the cupholder for the console does not come with any of the console pieces anymore. therefore i had to order that aft wards, it cost me another $90 (i couldn't believe it, $90 for a cupholder lol) but otherwise I'm happy.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By NASty_Kracker28
      I recently purchased a 07 max and I am in the process of customizing it. Lvling kit/body lift, tire/rim combos etc. Really looking for some ideas guys so post away.
    • By russell45
      Okay, i recently bought a 2in leveling kit for my 2017 silverado 1500 ltz and ive been doing some research before i get put on. i keep seeing people saying that you need to replace your shocks with larger one? and suspension system? Is this really true for just a 2in leveling kit? and if so how big of shocks do i need and what suspension parts need upgraded too..
    • By Mark Duvall
      I really need to convert the tired look of my 2008 Z71 Suburban to something exciting like a gmc sierra or Silverado front clip.....I like 2014 and up....any knowledge on how difficult. Bolt on?

• By sunshinemb20
      My 2006 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 won't shift into overdrive. -It started with, my check engine light came on Blinking the other day but then the light shut off almost immediately. I had pulled over, once the check engine light shut off moments later I went to pull back out and the truck wouldn't shift into overdrive. The light has come on a couple of times before but it was never blinking and usually a couple days later it would just shut of on it's own before we could get it looked at. Does anyone have any Ideas as to what might be going on? - And please tell me it's a cheap fix, HAHAHA 
    • By Zane
      I recently installed the upgraded digital dash in our LTZ that did not have it thanks to White Automotive.  The process turned out to be quite a bit more daunting than I had expected. I had found a few posts (here and another better start here) that talked about upgrading the gauge cluster, however I could not find any specific step by step instructions to gain access. 

With plenty of reasons for everyone to access the radio, center console, and gauge cluster, I thought a step by step tutorial would make the project immensely easier for anyone willing to do it. And trust me, If I can do it, you can do it. 

This "How To" is in first draft form. I just wanted to get it out there for anyone who wants to do this or has been struggling with how to get the specific trim pieces that are required off. 

Photos will be added to this tutorial after Christmas
      A Video will be added to this tutorial after New Years
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tools needed
      7mm socket with 6 inch extension & ⅜ ratchet , plastic interior trim removal tools, T15 Torx bit

Plastic Interior Trim Removal Tools are absolutely necessary. Using metal tools or screw drivers will 100% damage your interior!

We used this kit from Amazon that costs around $16.  <------ This is not a referral link. Just being helpful and showing as an example. 

Prepare by cleaning out center console, cup holders, charging area, side console storage areas, and by moving the front driver/passenger seats backwards. 
      Using towels, create a soft area to store interior pieces during work

The Steps

Pry infotainment decorative chrome/painted trim away, starting at the bottom around the HVAC vents on each side, then the top.  Remove square access cover directly next to the accelerator pedal.  Remove the 7mm screw under the decorative cover.  Place fingers in drivers side footwell console storage area and use moderate force to pull the side of the center console away.  You do not have the totally remove the panel. There are approximately 8 clips to pull loose towards the top and front of the panel.  Do the same on the passenger side, however there is no screw to remove before the panel will snap out. There are approximately 8 clips to pull loose. You do not have to totally remove the panel.  With the center console lid open, use a pry tool to pop the clips holding the top of the center console area to the center console assembly.  Pull up and disconnect approximately 10 clips around the cup holders, charging pad and/or storage pad area  and up to directly below the radio/climate controls. Do not yank the trim too far away, there are wires connected to the bottom of this trim piece.  Gently position the tray as far rearward as possible without removing the wires, or gently remove the wire connectors and place the console on your soft area.  Using a pry tool, remove the thin, curved piece of trim directly under the piano key switches. There are five clips to remove, each releasing directly towards the rear of the vehicle, parallel to the floor of the vehicle. Release  two clips on each side then pull gently to remove the center clip. Position console tray (if still attached) to remove two T15 screws at bottom of infotainment/climate control unit.  Unscrew top four T15 screws holding infotainment/climate control in place at top of unit.  Using pry bar, pull infotainment unit away, releasing approximately 8 clips around the unit. Use caution, HVAC ducting will come out with the unit, so only pull directly out.  Disconnect Unit or lean out to continue on for access to gauge cluster.  Using a plastic pry tool, release the leather infotainment trim, but only along the side of the cluster.  Using a plastic pry tool, remove the leather gauge cluster hood. The approximately 6 clips are released pulling straight up.  Remove the fuse access panel on the driver’s side door opening.  Using a T15 bit, remove the two screws holding the HVAC/switch unit in place.  Using a pry tool, pull the HVAC/switch unit directly away from the dash. There are approximately 8 clips holding it in place.  Unscrew three 7mm screws holding the front cluster trim piece in place.  Using your hands, pry the cluster trim piece away from behind the steering wheel, including the trim piece on the top of the steering wheel column that is attached.  Remove four 7mm screws holding gauge cluster in place.  For 2019 trucks, slide red locking tab and lift cam lock to remove cluster harness.  Reverse steps to reassemble.   

Please comment with any suggestions, edits, or comments. I'd like this to be as helpful as possible.