Truck back at dealer

My 2014 silvy is back at dealer again. For two more recalls they didn't even tell me what they were. It already had trans oil cooler recall corrected. Also it's there for the seat moving issue, air not blowing at a max speed, the little plastic pin that connects the fuel tank nozzle to the frame was broke, nav is delayed and screen goes black. That's a lot for one visit. They will prolly keep it two weeks like always. You guys wigs me luck.

if I keep having issues, I'm thinking about starting the GM buyback deal that I've heard others mention before. Anybody know the steps necesary to begin this process?

My 2014 silvy is back at dealer again. For two more recalls they didn't even tell me what they were. It already had trans oil cooler recall corrected. Also it's there for the seat moving issue, air not blowing at a max speed, the little plastic pin that connects the fuel tank nozzle to the frame was broke, nav is delayed and screen goes black. That's a lot for one visit. They will prolly keep it two weeks like always. You guys wigs me luck.

Do they give you a decent loaner?

i talked to the GM executive office. they took a list of all the issues ive experienced with this truck. they are supposed to get back with me on possibly a buy back.

Archived