2015 towing mirrors

where did you order from? Every place I've called said Gm has not released these for public sale...

My dealer..

They'll ship them as soon as they available..

The part number listed is that for the black ones or the chrome ones? I am interested as well but don't want chrome. My Denali has all its chrome removed and I have the mirrors with power fold, heat and signals in them. If those part numbers match up with what I want then I'm in.

The part number listed is that for the black ones or the chrome ones? I am interested as well but don't want chrome. My Denali has all its chrome removed and I have the mirrors with power fold, heat and signals in them. If those part numbers match up with what I want then I'm in.

just have the chrome painted... that is my plan.

I ordered a set of the new tow mirrors last week, my dealer said they've come in today. I'm a little surprised they came in that fast, so I'm hoping they didn't screw up and order the old black plastic ones. They showed me the picture when they ordered and it was definitely the new chrome power folds. I'll update with some pictures when I get a chance to pick them up.

• Like 4

The dummy ordered the old style black plastic mirrors. I knew it was too good to be true. He showed me the picture of the new mirrors and everything when he put the order in. I talked to a more reputable parts person at my dealer this time, and he said they are still listed as not yet available to order. The original guy must have saw that they weren't available and just ordered the black ones anyways.

Uh oh, I just found out these things are power extending as well. I'm pretty sure that function isn't going to work for any of us without additional wiring. I don't really care about having the power extend, but I'm wondering if manually extending them will damage them. Hope not.

Uh oh, I just found out these things are power extending as well. I'm pretty sure that function isn't going to work for any of us without additional wiring. I don't really care about having the power extend, but I'm wondering if manually extending them will damage them. Hope not.

I wonder if there will be a separate switch or holding a current switch to power extend? I guess these will require drilling an additional mount hole as well. I think the larger mirrors have 4 bolts verses 3 bolts on the standard size.