What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

That Camaro is gorgeous Ryan! Love the side skirts 

Got some new rear tires for my WS6, mount them later this week. Didn't go with drag radials anymore, I don't race the car anymore and one of my DR's got a nice buldge to it. 

20180630_171934.jpg

• Like 1

Drove mine around today. Dollar tree to get some glow sticks to put on the boys when we are light hiking around some national parks next week(we might be in one until dark) and pizza. Was hurrying to catch up to see a new TLX A-Spec and think he  thought I might have been challenging him since when I caught up yet wouldn't get near me, I just wanted to get a good look. They look almost as good as the new Mazda6, except a fantastic V6 under the hood

The TLX A-Spec is very very ugly.  I'm sure it is fast and fun to drive, but way too ugly for me to drive. 

Edited by Colossus

On 4/9/2018 at 8:56 PM, Colossus said:

I'm in love with that 19 camaro.. The past 4-6 years of the Camaro have been boring looks wise.. but that 19 looks very very shexy..

Says the guy that said this^^^°

12 hours ago, Colossus said:

A chevy truck always wins against a car.  

It has to catch it first. :lol:

Sprayed some fast finish on the front of mine to deal with the bug attractions

Edited by SnakeEyeSS
  • Like 1

All these Canyon and Mountain roads I'm on  this week are making me miss mine. But not the dead bug and bird torture this rental is going through. One headlight has dried blood from a bird that was just clear of my car and then turned back at the last half second.