What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

Sounds like I should skip buying their product then if I ever need anything.

Its apparently a flasher relay issue with them. They have Y run to(or maybe from....) the fuse, when it should be X. My suggestion, make sure its wired right before you install. It was a huge pain to be crawled up in the footwell trying to cut and splice wires where my hands barely fit.

Edited by SnakeEyes

I had to just watch them work for a while (3 hours of work to fix them including troubleshooting and looking for a dropped nut)

Next time I'm going to drive it I'll have those sweet Digi Tails blinking the whole time, "elderly style."

Edited by SnakeEyes

Went and got gas. Fired the car up and the exhaust pop was how can i put it, music to my ears. I think everyone there turned around and was like WTF haha

Maybe a video of me going through a roundabout damn near sideways coming up soon

• Like 1

Went and got gas. Fired the car up and the exhaust pop was how can i put it, music to my ears. I think everyone there turned around and was like WTF haha

Maybe a video of me going through a roundabout damn near sideways coming up soon

That's what happens when I rev the Tahoe and the Long Tube headers have a crackle. People start looking for an old muscle car or hot rod.

It'd be cool if the 4ways would run both sequentials from the inside out, or outside in.

Have you checked your PMs today? :D

I just fired up my dad's old car (Porsche 944 Turbo) and pulled it up to the shop. Not a "muscle car" but it has 220 hp, lol. Top speed 150+, which is more than enough. I have 10 different things to work on, from window switches to coolant tank.

• Like 1

I just fired up my dad's old car (Porsche 944 Turbo) and pulled it up to the shop. Not a "muscle car" but it has 220 hp, lol. Top speed 150+, which is more than enough. I have 10 different things to work on, from window switches to coolant tank.

Those are cool little cars/ like a more powerful e30

Need to get him started karting Ryan!

And yeah the 944 is a blast to drive... It moves. Currently Fuzion 225's front 245's rear on the factory chrome phone dialers. There's about $5k of engine and interior I want to do... Don't have the money now.

Changing the oil, dumping the crap Fram Racing filter and replacing with a K&N HP-3001. Oil sure is dirty for a motor with 1000 miles, guessing its because of that filter.

Have a 7 quart pan I think...but I'm guessing I need at least 8 with the extra lines running to and from the relocated filter, which holds a quart itself.

The heaviest Pennzoil Platinum I can find is 10w-30, going to mix in a quart or two of some VR1 or RP HPE 15-40 or 20-50 if I can find it at Oriellys.

Thinking the motor will be fine with what will end up being about 13-35 oil, considering the entire thing was made using modern precision performance parts.

Edited by SnakeEyes

I got out the Invisible Glass and scraped the bugs off the windshield....again.

1944.jpg

Ordered from Faulkner Chevy in PA Order #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Oshawa Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. 1st 1SS/L99/SIM w/CGM rally stripes made. What a ride!

Edited by patriot