Foglights On With High Beams

I'm not planning on sending out 100 one at a time...

I'm going to send ~20 of them to four different people then post who I sent them to. If they want to keep all 20 for themselves I'm not stopping them. However the hope is that they would just take out a few then send the rest to others.

I'm out like $5 if the first four are all selfish, I've got far more value than that out of the forums though. If it works though maybe 30 people get diodes for the cost of a stamp and envelope.

• Like 5

I'm going to send ~20 of them to four different people then post who I sent them to. If they want to keep all 20 for themselves I'm not stopping them. However the hope is that they would just take out a few then send the rest to others.

I'm out like $5 if the first four are all selfish, I've got far more value than that out of the forums though. If it works though maybe 30 people get diodes for the cost of a stamp and envelope.

Just yankin your chain. The ole "buy more, save more" argument is something I often use with my wife. I'm guilty. Edited by spurshot

PM me. Send me some and I'll pass em out too.

Diodes came in, broke a lead on the first one getting it into the connector, the second one I figured out if you wiggle the wire while pushing down on the lead it'll go a bit easier.

Works just fine for me, turning on highs gets you fogs at the same time.

Edited by txab

worked fine on my Silverado. Although I'd like to do a more secure way of mounting one day. Roads get a little rough around here.

I'd wait and see if it ever falls out. If it does maybe just a tiny drop of hot glue on each end to affix it to the wires. It would still be easily removable but shouldn't go anywhere.

On another note all the free diodes are now released into the wild!

• Like 1

worked fine on my Silverado. Although I'd like to do a more secure way of mounting one day. Roads get a little rough around here.

Mike

If it's not secure in there, you didn't push it in far/hard enough. It should be very tight. No way it should fall out. Don't goober up your wiring with hot glue.

• Like 3

Mike

If it's not secure in there, you didn't push it in far/hard enough. It should be very tight. No way it should fall out. Don't goober up your wiring with hot glue.

ya im pretty sure i wont be using any hot glue lol. it could be in good enough. just hard to tell with how weak the leads are. i was more thinking of maybe using some .032 safety wire to attach the leads to.