In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Lifted my 15 Sierra Denali HD. Did the Zone 5" suspension with 3" block in the rear. Im running Toyo MTs 35x12.50 ...After putting about 1500 miles on it, its starting to pull to the right. Its not a really bad pull, but enough to annoy you. On the highway though, theres no pull at all,drives straight as an arrow. Ive had three alignments done and all results shows proper alignment and is in spec. I know that with the crown in the road, your supposed to drift to the right, but at all times i have to hold my steering wheel about 1/4 crank left to keep straight.....any thoughts?

Lifted my 15 Sierra Denali HD. Did the Zone 5" suspension with 3" block in the rear. Im running Toyo MTs 35x12.50 ...After putting about 1500 miles on it, its starting to pull to the right. Its not a really bad pull, but enough to annoy you. On the highway though, theres no pull at all,drives straight as an arrow. Ive had three alignments done and all results shows proper alignment and is in spec. I know that with the crown in the road, your supposed to drift to the right, but at all times i have to hold my steering wheel about 1/4 crank left to keep straight.....any thoughts?

Check your alignment of the lift. Any different pattern in the tires? Rotate tires and see if that helps. But more than likely in suspension that's been added on.

Tires seem to be wearing fine. I called zone tech support and they said 9 times out of 10, it's the tires. I'll be checking lift alignment in the morning and rotating tires... Thanks

Check your alignment of the lift. Any different pattern in the tires? Rotate tires and see if that helps. But more than likely in suspension that's been added on.

I have the exact same problem w/ mine but pulls to the LEFT!! It did this before I put a leveling kit on it. The dealership blamed it on "radial walk" and aligned the truck and replaced the tire... That didn't help.. I was ticked off enough that I just put a whole new set of bigger tires on it .. It STILL pulls to the left when the wheel is dead straight.. At highway speeds, I don't have a big problem.. It's the back roads that I have to fight the dang wheel to keep it straight. I now have to hold the wheel slightly to the right and it'll drive straight...

Call me crazy, but I think they installed the freakin steering wheel on wrong. The dealer says it's perfectly aligned... And if the steering column in splined, its literally 1 "notch" off of driving straight..

Also, I noticed this more around 1500 miles as well.. Mine has 3000 on it now and its still there. Hope this helps.. I'll be having the dealer check it again when its 1st oil changes comes around.

Have the technician check the caster. With other factors equal, a vehicle will pull in the direction that has the most positive camber. For instance, with a camber of zero degrees on the left wheel and one degree positive camber on the right wheel, produces a pull to the right.

• 8 months later...

Have the technician check the caster. With other factors equal, a vehicle will pull in the direction that has the most positive camber. For instance, with a camber of zero degrees on the left wheel and one degree positive camber on the right wheel, produces a pull to the right.

And it will pull to the side with the most neg caster. So it is a balancing act between getting the correct angles and trying to improve tire wear.