2015 Colorado ZR2?

Put the 5.3 in there and it would be cool

Yup... pretty sweet truck! 5.3 and I might have one in my garage! That would be a "Raptor-Killer"! :thumbs:

I'm just loving all of GM's new designs lately. The new Impala, Cruze, Vette, K2xx twins, and now these! Impressive quality in them too! Bet the 2016 Camaro will be sweet too. So far the recalls haven't affected GM enough to bring them down again so someone's doing a good job of handling the new GM! Hope to be in the market for a new truck in the next 4-5 years and nice to see the good quality efforts all the truck manufacturers are achieving.

Very intriguing!

I'm liking a lot of GM's designs too however I wish they would bring out more coupes in their cars.

I think the New Colorado ZR2 that

gm is proposing for 2016 is one of the ugliest trucks I have ever seen,the black trim on the roof and top of the bed has to go,it makes the colorado look like a honda ridgline which I think is one of the ugliest trucks out there,and the BF Goodrich all terrain tires are the worst,super noisy and they rob gas mileage because of excessive drag, I say leave the colorado looks alone,add a bigger engine with more power,fuctional cold air intake hood scoups,jack it up and beef up the suspension,maybe add some wheelwell flares,a little less agressive tire,thats quiet and has less drag without sacrificing traction, A bully bar on the front with A Warren wench,off road side steps that protect the rocker panels from rocks, and extra badging all around to let everyone know you have a beast !!! just my opinion

I think the New Colorado ZR2 that

gm is proposing for 2016 is one of the ugliest trucks I have ever seen,the black trim on the roof and top of the bed has to go,it makes the colorado look like a honda ridgline which I think is one of the ugliest trucks out there,and the BF Goodrich all terrain tires are the worst,super noisy and they rob gas mileage because of excessive drag, I say leave the colorado looks alone,add a bigger engine with more power,fuctional cold air intake hood scoups,jack it up and beef up the suspension,maybe add some wheelwell flares,a little less agressive tire,thats quiet and has less drag without sacrificing traction, A bully bar on the front with A Warren wench,off road side steps that protect the rocker panels from rocks, and extra badging all around to let everyone know you have a beast !!! just my opinion

Wow, confused are we? You complain about the tires robbing gas then you want to jack it up, add a bully bar (those things are a joke in the off road world and are just for suburban dads to look tough), a winch that you will never use with your "bully bar", hood scoops (lol) and all that other stuff. So you say leave the looks alone yet you want to add a new hood with ricer scoops, flares and other bolt ons? They have those options, check out regency conversions...

GM should follow the ZR2 from yore, small lift, minor cosmetic changes, better tires (agreed BFG KO's aren't it anymore) and beefier suspension/drivetrain.

Tyler

well

Wow, confused are we? You complain about the tires robbing gas then you want to jack it up, add a bully bar (those things are a joke in the off road world and are just for suburban dads to look tough), a winch that you will never use with your "bully bar", hood scoops (lol) and all that other stuff. So you say leave the looks alone yet you want to add a new hood with ricer scoops, flares and other bolt ons? They have those options, check out regency conversions...

GM should follow the ZR2 from yore, small lift, minor cosmetic changes, better tires (agreed BFG KO's aren't it anymore) and beefier suspension/drivetrain.

Tyler

I agree with you but cold air induction ( ram air ) is the cheapest way to add 10 + horsepower and the working hood scoops (with badging on them ) would look awesome on the colorado

well

I agree with you but cold air induction ( ram air ) is the cheapest way to add 10 + horsepower and the working hood scoops (with badging on them ) would look awesome on the colorado

Looking thru your posts. You have not had anything nice to say about this truck..why are you here?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Totally agree. Just sold my ZR2 for a new Sierra, That was a real nice little truck that actually had some useful upgrades...beyond the Rancho shocks of the current fullsize "offroad" packages. If they would have offered something similar in the new Colorado I would have probably waited and bought one instead of the Sierra.

Archived