Can we get a regular cab thread going? Stock, lifted, lowered?

17 minutes ago, Nasty said:

I had both djm  and bell tech lift shackle and they both made contact on the shackle mount making a squeaking sound. Do yours squeak? And can you get me a picture of them on the truck?

Had Belltech one and squeaked like crazy - Put the IHC one in and no noise and seems to have better movement than the Belltech one 

8 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

Very nice trucks for sure and of course I'm a little biased towards the Chevy ?. I think your wheels add the perfect amount of "pop" to the black (I'm not a fan of this all black including the wheels trend) and the stance looks perfect to me although @Nasty will tell you mine looks like a 4wd since I haven't got around to lowering it yet!

Thank you very much. I despise black wheels and even black vehicles aren't my favourite but here I am lol. Just don't like how black wheels hide they're shape and all look the same from 10 feet away.  

21 minutes ago, Dinner said:

Had Belltech one and squeaked like crazy - Put the IHC one in and no noise and seems to have better movement than the Belltech one 

Thank you very much. I despise black wheels and even black vehicles aren't my favourite but here I am lol. Just don't like how black wheels hide they're shape and all look the same from 10 feet away.  

You're welcome and I agree on the black wheels!

12 hours ago, Dinner said:

Can you get a picture of the shackles installed. the actual shackle and also the distance between the axle and frame?

On 7/10/2019 at 10:22 PM, Nasty said:

Can you get a picture of the shackles installed. the actual shackle and also the distance between the axle and frame?

I'll try and get one this week. Just got back from a short holiday 

• 2 months later...
On 7/9/2019 at 7:40 PM, Dinner said:

My brother's 2016 SLE 5.3 2WD - 4/6-7ish drop 

My 2018 WT Black Out 5.3 2WD - 4/6 drop 

Both on 285/40R22  

IMG_2195.thumb.jpg.b8daf12bd1c4847645d2560057f0945c.jpg

B74AA5EA-38DF-4A08-A55F-1CAAE1C7EB0E.thumb.JPG.0640c53c0cd4b2ddd2590a1cb72eb17e.JPG

amazing i like ur 2018. I got the same truck. Want to do a 4 6 drop but worried about damage to components underneath. If there is, then I will just go with a level. But Id really have a 4 6 drop like  yours with silver rims. Really gives it a nice contrast. What size are your rims? I want to get rims like that but the LTZ ones.

• Thanks 1