College Football is getting closer! Coaches Poll Released

Off to another great start for the 3 time reigning FCS champs. The NDSU Bison destroyed the ISU Cyclones in Ames 34-14. They were down 14-0 in the first quarter before scoring the last 34 points of the game. They also set the record for consecutive victories in FCS with their 25th straight win. Not a bad start for a team replacing over 20 seniors and a rookie head coach.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he stays healthy here is your Heisman Winner

MMariota.jpg

Now for the last 5 years I have got my hopes up and have been let down, I hope this is the year I dont.

Big game this weekend vs. #7 Michigan State, I will be there.

Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he stays healthy here is your Heisman Winner

MMariota.jpg

Now for the last 5 years I have got my hopes up and have been let down, I hope this is the year I dont.

Big game this weekend vs. #7 Michigan State, I will be there.

Will be a great game this weekend. Would love to be there. Unstoppable vs Unmovable. At least on paper. But Stanford has found success in slowing them down so I'm pulling for the upset.

I'm not defending the Big 10 anymore. I said that at the end of bowl season last year and it still carries over to this year. It's high time we realize that we are overrated and have no room to brag or even begin to believe we are going to win a tough out of conference game. Here's to hoping the analysts and pollsters will follow suit until we can get our crap together.

It's hard to defend them. Well, tiring anyway with constant let down. Me, I'm just hoping for Neb. to get into and win the conference championship. I'll start with that. The rest, OSU, exposed again. MSU still right on the edge but maintaining probably won't happen. Wiscy always starts too high. Great running backs but they never finish either. Michigan, where to start. They are in the same boat as husker fans, living in the past yearning for the glory days again....

Archived