2015 Tahoe-Movement in Drivers Seat

• 2 months later...

I have not read all of the post but enough to know I am not alone with the “seat shifting” issue. I have a 2015 LTZ and noticed my seat shifting slightly on turns. I have 82,000 miles on her and kept up with all maintenance schedules. 

I was told it is a broken retainer bracket but GM will not fix it unless I fork over $700. My so called extended warranty won’t even address it. Also, my 3rd brake light was leaking. Yep, correct, not covered under the warranty. That cost me $360. The assembly has to be replaced, no gaskets like the old days. 

So, what can we do about the seat issue? Is there enough of us to file a complaint as a whole? Would that even work? Open to suggestions or at least a way to fix my self without replacing the whole seat frame which is what GM says needs to be done. No wonder they don’t want to own up to it. 

Edited by Ojiisan
Left out words

• 2 years later...

Hello guys I recently bought a 2015 ltz tahoe and so far the biggest pile of dump i feel like i have a lemon car my alternator and battery gave out 10 days after I bought it in scottsdale Arizona now my seat is moving while i drive today i went back all the way back while i was driving down bell rd at 40 mph and hitting my sons feet on his car seat this truck is dangerous and i already contacted gm but they dont care about anything but there money shity ass truck please dont buy these trucks especially ltz