Engine bay got you down...Clean it up with a new cover.

Is it in a spray can or did u have to use your own spray gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question I probably should've said that in the first place. Yes it's all done with a rattle can. It comes with some sand paper and degreaser, primer, color coat, and a clear coat. Very nice kit. It was like $46 on Amazon. They have all sorts of colors

Nice! I just looked and they have a kit for deep ocean blue I believe. Slightly more expensive but still decent price. Can't wait to do this.

• Like 1

Well since my brother and I figured out all the engine cover details we will have to put our heads together for a secondary battery tray idea.

I have a couple already bouncing around in my head.

-Power adder

-Electronic support

-storage

-maybe something exotic...maybe something I never heard of before...whoops got off on a tangent there.

Stay tuned.

Good question I probably should've said that in the first place. Yes it's all done with a rattle can. It comes with some sand paper and degreaser, primer, color coat, and a clear coat. Very nice kit. It was like $46 on Amazon. They have all sorts of colors

I looked on Amazon and not quit sure what kit you are talking about... Is it the Dr Color Chip? No rattle can there.

I looked on Amazon and not quit sure what kit you are talking about... Is it the Dr Color Chip? No rattle can there.

I got you, the company is scratch wizard. Here's the kit I bought on Amazon 7853acbd0945c231702b834be0b24912.jpg

Abearclaw, what is the part number of the GMC emblem/wheel center cap? BTW awesome job paint matching and the Z71 is a nice touch sir.

Thank you my friend, I got you on the part number [emoji1303] 5c592ec037ea0019801b2f5801c22b1e.jpg

• Like 1

ab0891c5143cb233e71c1a0aca8c11a9.jpg

Nice! I just looked and they have a kit for deep ocean blue I believe. Slightly more expensive but still decent price. Can't wait to do this.

I can't seem to find anything in Deep Ocean Blue.... Gotta link?

• 2 weeks later...