Engine bay got you down...Clean it up with a new cover.

Well I am making the move to a 2016 due to a sweet deal I can't pass up with my dealership. Back to 0 miles and full warranty. Since I will be going to the 2016 I wanted to confirm the studs needed to move my cover to the new truck are

GM 11611691 at a quantity of 2 correct?

I am going a new route with my 2016. First to contact me for my cover and blacked logo emblem gets it at $50 shipped. SOLD.

post-133203-0-55546100-1467940241_thumb.jpg

Edited by rxnotec

I am going a new route with my 2016. First to contact me for my cover and blacked logo emblem gets it at $50 shipped.

PM sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Received! Thanks for the surprise overnight shipping man!

Glad it made it safe. Make sure to post up the final install of it after you get it all done.

I am going a new route with my 2016. First to contact me for my cover and blacked logo emblem gets it at $50 shipped. SOLD.

Alright alright... what are your plans for a engine cover?.. you started this thread and now you must have thought of something else.. please share thoughts.

• Like 1

Alright alright... what are your plans for a engine cover?.. you started this thread and now you must have thought of something else.. please share thoughts.

Blower maybe?

Not 100% sure yet but there are multiple ideas floating through he mind of taller nature where that cover won't fit anymore. Have to see what the long term plan is though for this new beauty. Have some break in miles to put in first though.

• 7 months later...

I have my studs and cover. There are 2 bolts in there now. Are those holding the intake on? Or am I OK to just take them out and put the studs in? No need to torque, just tight?

I have my studs and cover. There are 2 bolts in there now. Are those holding the intake on? Or am I OK to just take them out and put the studs in? No need to torque, just tight?

German torque wrench.... Good n tight!

• Like 1