Engine bay got you down...Clean it up with a new cover.

What did you use to paint the GMC emblem on the truck? I'm talking about the plastic strip in the engine bay above the radiator.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

What kind of paint did you use on the engine cover and can you use plasticdip on the engine cover? Johnnykinsler43

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, johnnykinsler43 said:

What kind of paint did you use on the engine cover and can you use plasticdip on the engine cover? Johnnykinsler43

If I remember correctly I just used Rust-oleum High Performance Enamel spray paint. I didn't take my time and it didn't come out great so I may have it don't professionally at some point. And I don't see any reason plastidip wouldn't work, probably would work better than what I used but I wanted a glossy and glass-like finish.

If I remember correctly I just used Rust-oleum High Performance Enamel spray paint. I didn't take my time and it didn't come out great so I may have it don't professionally at some point. And I don't see any reason plastidip wouldn't work, probably would work better than what I used but I wanted a glossy and glass-like finish.
Thanks man!!! Johnny01:

• 2 weeks later...

Reposting parts needed so you will not need to dig through the thread. I ordered mine through GMpartsdirect.com, but a dealer can get them as well:

GM Caddy engine cover:

12643295 engine cover

12620295 correct bow tie emblem for cover

11611691 cover studs @2

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...