GMC's new sport truck: Sierra Elevation Edition

Zane

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love GM but they lost their way long time ago. I traded my 11 Chevy Silverado for 14 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Hemi 8 speed. 1441312d464a41d57d5656ea88716440.jpg1642da2f687323d49f8290fe54677aa0.jpg67b7dfa758e5585870a81d2109832c39.jpgb7075fae1bc1e9734257188235a5ec25.jpg

Maybe GM will make a come back. You need to be fierce now. Yearly updates. Seriously 8 speed should of made all trucks.

I know you didn't just post a Dodge Ram on this forum. Lol

Edit: wait, that is a Dodge. Traitor.... Lol

Yup lol. I like 2500 series GMs. Just didn't feel GM did enough with this refresh.

New Rams look nice, especially the higher trims. Biggest dislike is the passenger footwell is tiny. Seems absurd they can't make that roomier.

I thought there is plenty of room up front.

Yup lol. I like 2500 series GMs. Just didn't feel GM did enough with this refresh.

I thought there is plenty of room up front.

I noticed it in the rental I had once. Driver side is fine but I can see the passengers not being happy.

http://trucks.about.com/od/2013-Ram-Trucks/ig/2013-Ram-1500-Pickup-Trucks/2013-Ram-1500-Footwell.htm

I noticed it in the rental I had once. Driver side is fine but I can see the passengers not being happy.

http://trucks.about.com/od/2013-Ram-Trucks/ig/2013-Ram-1500-Pickup-Trucks/2013-Ram-1500-Footwell.htm

Interesting, well he maybe one day I'll be back to GM. I love Ram, GM, etc. Just wish GM made a good van but they don't. So off to dodge we went. Wife got her van and I got a new truck.

Interesting, well he maybe one day I'll be back to GM. I love Ram, GM, etc. Just wish GM made a good van but they don't. So off to dodge we went. Wife got her van and I got a new truck.

No worries. I'm not strictly loyal to GM. When I got my 2011 I looked at Ford and Ram too. I'll likely do the same early next year when I go to replace this.

Does it vibrate and shake like mine? And when you take it to the dealership they tell you to throw 300 lbs. of sandbags in the bag and everything will be fine? Does it idle rough because of the active fuel management system? (Per the dealership)

I too am switching to a RAM Sport sold my 03 gmc sierra and was totally set on a new gmc or chevy but the ram just seems like the best all around package plus they look bad azz!!!

GM needs to see these posts of loyal.customers switching to the "better" competition. But,they are so deep in their own crappy that they cannot see past the brown mess in front of them. When GM finally overhauls the entire company, is when I will decide when it will be time for a new chevy/GMC.

Wow I saw a pic of that thing with the word sport next to it and actually got excited. I'm thinking did GM really make a bad A$$ sport truck?? It must have a supercharged 6.2, 373's in the rear, lowered and LEVELED, upgraded sway bars, stiffer suspension etc. But oh wait, it's base level double cab with a different paint job that gets high school kids excited. Quit embarrassing those of us who try to support your "new" ideas. What a joke GM!

Wow, it's not hard GM. RCSB, 6.2L, bulletproof trans, and posi rear end. DONE.

Exactly. That would be a 'sport' truck. These packages are a joke. Yes, this new 'special edition' looks nice all color matched, but I'd rather have a 6.2 max tow pkg and color match it myself. But....I'd also like to get the 6.2 without having to get the top trim level...and I'd like to see the 6.2 in a 2500HD...and I'd like to have the option of a color matched HD....or a color matched anything (without having to get some kind of 'special edition'). As my dad always told me...I can wish in one hand and crap in the other, and see which one fills up first...

It's going to be a year or two, but I will definitely be considering other brands when it comes time for truck shopping again. Hopefully, GM will have stepped up their game by then. I've always had GM vehicles, but I'm becoming more open to suggestions.

GM seems to only pay attention to it's Camaro and Corvette fans and customers these days. The customers and fans that have kept GM in actual business the last 3 decades have been us truck buyers and they year after year ignore us and basically insult us with garbage sticker packages like this!

Archived