GMC's new sport truck: Sierra Elevation Edition

Zane

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit it I to went with Ford just could not trust how GM is managing things

2014-07-15205322_zps901d37cb.png

20140902_192036_zps0aff6a65.jpg

And you made a GREAT choice. I would really like to have one of those Raptors but honestly can't see myself to buy a Ford. Maybe one day.

That's the best looking truck on the road IMO. GM can't come close to touching that package / design. All they know how to do the past few years is rename a truck as ( insert name ) Edition and add stickers and giant rapper wheels that Snoop Dogg would love to have.

Whoever is in charge of product design at GM needs to be replaced and assigned a different job. I am sure there are many people currently employed by GM that can do a much better job with these "special" design trucks.

If GM would offer a similar package for the Silverado / Sierra like they did with the ZR2 (highrider on GMC) on the S10's I would be all over it. My 2000 ZR2 Blazer was a beast off road and my favorite vehicle to date. Wish I would have held onto it and didn't trade it in. If I was financially stable back then like I am now, I would still be driving that thing. It came from factory with a 3" lift, larger 31" AT tires, Bilstein shocks, fender flares, larger/beefier ring gears, low 3.73 gears, sway bar/track bar, skid plates, wider stance by almost 4", and standard locking rear diff. Add that to a full size pickup wit ha standard 6.2L engine and it would be perfect!

This GMC offering is another disappointment from GM. How can you possibly classify this vehicle as a sport truck when it comes standard with a 4.3L engine??? Sad, very sad.

Archived