American Force wheels 22x10 SS6 Shield

Agacmddj1

Hello everyone, I have a set of 22x10 SS6 Shield American force wheels polished with black 2" center cap. Wrapped in 305/40/22 Cooper Zeon LTZ all terrain extra load tires.both wheels and tires have 1000 highway miles on them. No scratches or dents or anything wrong with them. These are the strongest lightest offroad wheels on the market. Will deliver if needed, prefer local pick up. Custom CNC machined for any silverado or sierra 1500 07-15. Asking $3000.00. Will negotiate a little if serious. Email me for pics and more details! [email protected]

I had to look at the pics online. They almost look like a deep dish Sierra all terrain wheel, and that is a great look. Unfortunately, "the bank" won't allow it. Great wheels though, and price. It's pretty much that price for just the wheels. Should definitely post up some pics though. Great looking setup. (free-bump)

I had to look at the pics online. They almost look like a deep dish Sierra all terrain wheel, and that is a great look. Unfortunately, "the bank" won't allow it. Great wheels though, and price. It's pretty much that price for just the wheels. Should definitely post up some pics though. Great looking setup. (free-bump)

Thank you!!, they are a deep dish wheel. It has a 5" lip with a 4.5" backspacing. Offset is -25. It sounds like a lot, but it only pushes your tire out by two inches. Thanks for the price comment! I know I'm going to loose, but I have to sell them. Especially since I'm getting rid of the truck.

For anyone looked for American Force wheels, this is a steal!

Also, OP, your wheels will fit all 6lug 1/2 ton trucks and SUVs from 1999-2015. :D

Thanks! I thought they only fit from 07-15, but you are right.

Archived