Anyone with a 2015 6.2l with the 8 speed auto?

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it lasted 2 weeks the bow tie put me down again this morning with the same message engine power reduced so wonder what it's going to be this time. Another episode of broke down it a new truck brought to you by Chevrolet " like a rock "

Time for a ford looks like GM or the dealer want help me with nothing all they say is well bring it in we can fix looks like they can't to me I have always been a GM guy but there about to break me of that

Time for a ford looks like GM or the dealer want help me with nothing all they say is well bring it in we can fix looks like they can't to me I have always been a GM guy but there about to break me of that

Sorry to hear about your continuing issues, but you have to know when to cut bait. Last week after being a loyal GM customer my entire life, I switched brands and could not be happier. I went with a Ram, but have heard nothing but good things about the new Fords. I really wanted to love these new GM trucks, but after having two Sierras over 8 months and experiencing nothing but problems with them, I had to leave the GM brand to restore my sanity. The 8-speed in my Ram is MILES better than the 8-speed in my Sierra. No vibrations, shakes, clunking, banging....... The financial hit that I took was minimal, but well worth it.

Good luck my friend

Yeah looks like in going to have to go with the lemon law or in going to lose my ass big time I just built this one on fords web site looks pretty bad ass

post-135301-0-20062900-1427119024_thumb.jpg

Yeah looks like in going to have to go with the lemon law or in going to lose my ass big time I just built this one on fords web site looks pretty bad ass

Good luck with the lemon law or buy-back. I just did not have patients to go through another buy-back or file a lemon law claim. Like I said before, the hit was well worth it. Here's my new truck:

20150321_171102_zpstkbgveep.jpg

While there are things that I preferred on my Sierra (interior layout and materials, power of the 6.2L), the powertrain and drive-ability of this new truck is flawless. I just wish I could have just combined the two and have a perfect truck lol

Good luck to you!

Well back out and run my friend mine is a POS and GM dose not even care if I'm late to work everyday because of it all they say is im sorry I could buy a new FORD if I had a dollar everytime them have told me they are sorry all they tell me is take it to the dealer and let them fix it ITS A LEMON it can't be fixed so with that said think long and hard befor your buy anything GM because they dnot care if they sell you junk there use to working on it and btw you better keep a old reliable car around to get you to work on time I traded two nice good running car and truck in on this one POS and now I'm stuck with nothing

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. I don't even have my 6.2/NHT yet and now you've got me pricing ram and fords as plan b & c just incase

Trust me, I really wish it didnt come to this for me....I wish I could be owning and driving around in a problem free or at least a "tolerable" problem free GMC right now. I dont want to bash other GMC/Chevy owners out there or state that every GM truck is a POS, but the two that I owned in the last 8 months were just riddled with problems. Maybe I just got two bad trucks and those were the cards I was dealt? Maybe there are deeper issues with GM quality? Either way, my patients ran out with these trucks and I had to change brands before I lost my mind.

Well amother ECM falt after all my problems they think it's a ground issue so what to do now after they think they fix it this time should I file lemon law or give it another chance and even if I keep it I will always be worried about it putting me down I would feel good if they found the root cause but all they said they were going todo was clean and tighten all the grounds

Archived