In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
ndogg ct

Torn between black or summit white 14' denali!! Pics??

Anyone with some pics of summit white denali?? I've seen lots of black pics but rarely any summit white

I say White as well

Sent from the future using a Fax

Go for White. Black shows EVERYTHING and is a lot more upkeep. White hides superficial scratches well and still looks great years later.

• Like 1

Nothing looks better than a black vehicle when it is clean. It's worth the effort for me to keep my black LTZ looing good. I love the look of a black Denali.

• Like 1

Northside I agree with you on that..I had an 08 denali in black that no matter how careful I was I got swirls but it definitely looked great once waxed. I really like the summit white too though and every time I almost peg it down to black I think of the upkeep

Summit white. I just to have a 2007 silverado in black. That was a pita to keep it clean. Look sharp when it was clean and waxed. Now I have a 2014 All terrain in summit white and I love it. Turns lot of heads when I driving it.

• Like 1

I just traded in a summit white cruze for a black silverado, they both suck, they both show dirt. White is bad for scratches, the grey metal shows easily, don't know about black yet. I do like Chrome with black, and I like blacked out pieces on white.

Personal preference I think.

Good luck though!

WHITE + black accents

post-128133-0-27547200-1411956089_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

White diamond tri-coat.

WHITE + black accents

Rewillia, You should paint the hood black also.

Edited by 15LTZZ71

White is just too plain looking for me. Plus it makes it look like a company work truck. Black looks great with all black or chrome. I like some chrome, but as you can see all of the accessories I've added are black and to me it looks great. Sure it shows everything, but I figure that it's a truck so it's not supposed to stay squeaky clean 24/7.

• Like 1

Black looks best, but. I had both. But after one trip to Costco. Door dings from hell on a three week old truck. Even parked at the end of the lot. Black looks great when clean and perfect

or ten years old with a little character. Anything in between just pisses you off.