Torn between black or summit white 14' denali!! Pics??

ndogg ct

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had both. As others have said, black is the best when the paint is clean and flawless, but that is tough to maintain. And black is such a classy and timeless color. But with that said, my next one will be silver or white. My wife just transitioned from a blacked out 07 Tahoe to a white diamond 15 Tahoe if that tells you anything. Everyone just about has ONE black vehicle in their lifetime.

When I was shopping for a 6.2l high country I looked at both white and black side by side; I like the white better, but since it was a $900 option I bought the black one..both are great colors on GM trucks.

I have a black 2014 Denali as well. Congrats! Iwent with black because the white tri coat is so expensive to repair and hard to match if you ever needed it painted. The diamond white is very classy though.

WHITE + black accents

post pics of your truck from the front...

I am a big fan of black roofs for aesthetic reasons... however i like the protection it gives to the paint more so. was considering doing but hesitant on the truck

Please don't torture that truck.

no way, not gonna happen.

my white Denali with its black carbon fiber roof and the black Retrax pro is the set-up i wanted. no intent to add anymore black accents.

i get lots of compliments from other truck owners/enthusiast on the way it looks now and am very satisfied with it.

post pics of your truck from the front...

I am a big fan of black roofs for aesthetic reasons... however i like the protection it gives to the paint more so. was considering doing but hesitant on the truck

the roof is covered in 3M's premier grade carbon fiber wrap which is holding up well and gives the truck the look I wanted. not for everyone I admit but I like it and that's all that matters.

cant beat black on a vehicle. I have had a few black trucks. With that said I will never own one again, its just to much effort to keep looking nice. Silver than white are probably one of the best colors to keep clean. And I hate silver. So for me I would go with white

the roof is covered in 3M's premier grade carbon fiber wrap which is holding up well and gives the truck the look I wanted. not for everyone I admit but I like it and that's all that matters.

Pics or it never happened !!!

:D

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Archived