In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
JoeTrahnier

OPT7 Lightbars

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a 50 inch opt7 lightbar. Anyone have any experience with them? I've read nothing but solid reviews, just curious if anyone has used them before.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 2020SilveradoCC
      Anyone replace their standard turn signals and tails with LEDs? Tried to do some searches, but no results were showing - so if there is another thread, let me know.

Any suggestions on which bulbs? Happy with the results?
    • By BlaineBug
      Item Details:

Dietz model 7-72 dual sealed beam 12 volt amber rotating warning beacon.  Appears to never have been mounted or used due to the visibly immaculate condition of plastic base, lens, and internal components of the light.  Very bright and eye catching flash pattern.  There is also a video link included below from when I tested it myself for my YouTube channel.

Terms of Sale:

The item described above may be purchased in exchange for a United States Postal Service money order for the amount of $100.00 USD.  No checks or electronic payment methods.  Cash or USPS money orders will only be accepted.

Shipping will be provided via the United States Postal Service to the 48 continental United States of America only.  No international shipping.  If you are available to meet face-to-face, we are located in Northwest Indiana, approximately 45 minutes to the southeast from downtown Chicago, Illinois.

Pictures:

Photo 1
      Photo 2
      Photo 3
      Photo 4
      YouTube Video
    • By russell45
      okay you guys i know this might sound odd but i am trying to find some led lights to replace the park sensors on my new bumper. the reason is it is a bumper replacement bumper and it is only made with the holes pre-drilled and my pickup is NOT equipped with the park sensor feature. i have looked every where trying to find the size of the holes so that i can kinda narrow down my search but i am not having any luck. i am hope maybe yall have some knowledge to lend me.

thank you in advanced!!
    • By Tyler Sywykk
      My issue is a little bit different however none the less an annoying one. So yesterday i bought some led bulbs off amazon to replace the dome lights in my truck, i got them opened them up all looks good and then go to put them in, and as i did they turned on not an issue however they where to small so i have to return them, i put the old one back in and not lights in the dash and dome lights are acting up. So it was the left front one i tried it in and took it back out no others. Now none of the lights turn on by the button inside the truck. (door lights and turning them on by the small switch which turns them all on works just fine. when the door is open i can now turn the light off by pressing the button. now those issues are a little less of a bother to me, however the radio (which still works perfect) now has no lights, same with the driver info center buttons 4wd actuator light and the lights on the steering wheel lights. All the buttons however still work perfect it is just the lights. Any help is much appreciated !

Truck is a 2008 GMC sierra 2500HD SLE Diesel crew cab long box