Post pics of your 2015+

is there three led strips in each headlight? looks awesome btw

No, just 2, one at the top and one at the bottom. it also comes standard on all model so its pretty sweet.

thanks for the compliment!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove a small truck(s) through my youth up until a year after I was married (late 20's) Still have a place in my heart for such types. I got to sit in a Colorado a my dealership last week as I was picking up a new battery for my wife's Equinox. Wow is this thing "big." Seriously, to me this truck is as big as the old full sized trucks from 25+ years ago. Plus more power if you really remember the old 350ci V8's from years past too (160hp and 200ft/lb if I recall correctly). Not to mention all the features. My old small trucks were so basic, hand crank windows and all... If they had anything special, I installed it aftermarket including air conditioning in the one I drove the longest. Personally, I don't think the price is really that bad either. I'd never pay sticker anyway, and would expect to see $5K or more discounts on these eventually. But, I regress, I'm a big truck driver these days. I don't live in an over crowded metro any more, so my full size addiction is far from out of place in my life. If I didn't already have a vehicle for my kid already though, I'd be pushing for this as a starter for sure! The $22K version would be perfect for that task. It is a beautiful truck! Only negative I could try to speak would be the rise in trim on the back door window, like a lot of others say too. Just looks stupid. But everything else is perfect IMHO.

• 1 month later...

My first truck was an S-10, these little mid size trucks look great, but way too expensive $$$$$$.

I feel what you're saying, thing is.. here in miami its a PITA to park, people drive like crap and honestly theres no use for me to have that big of a truck like a silverado or sierra. And yes they are a bit high on the price, but i believe i got a pretty good deal, 33,900$ + tax fees and title, but i got a 1000 credit for being a capital one member plus a $500 incentive for family member having a VW lease so when you look at it its not too crazy, plus i got the SLT version, loaded.. thats nice price difference from the full size trucks going for 45 and up loaded with a few goodies (without winter package and a bunch of of other stuff i don't need).. I've had it since end of November, and after about 2k miles i really enjoy driving this truck... its very comfortable for me that im 6'3" so at least for me it's perfect in my honest opinion.

But of course big trucks are so bad ass lol Nice Silverado.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2015 GMC Canyon with All Terrain package. Picked it up in Anchorage, AK yesterday and drove through a ice/snow storm to get it to Fairbanks, AK. Doesn't look to bad considering what it was subjected to yesterday.

w1bmu1.jpg

Archived