• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Blake Snow
      Looking to purchase a center console. Needs to fit 2014 Silverado. It Doesn’t have to be in perfect condition. But not in pieces either. 

Shoot me a PM or email if you need to contact. 
      Email: [email protected]

Thanks
    • By Nick Horn
      My 2014 Silverado has developed an unbelievable rattle in the cab. I would swear up and down it is in the center of pillar A on the passenger side.
      Has anyone else had this problem?
      I have it took apart right now, and I cannot find where it is coming from. Its going to drive me crazy.
      Any help would be very appreciated.
    • By Music Junkie
      I have a 2014 Silverado LTZ (very high milage - 219,000)  Runs great and still has some power left under the hood.  For the most part, it is in great shape.  It have a strange noise when acceleration or getting up to about 3 or 4 thousand RPM.  It only does it under load, so it is hard to find where the noise is coming from.  In the attached video, it takes place at 12-18s and then again at 40-46s.  It is hard to hear because of the wind noise, but I can't figure out how to isolate the noise any better.  If anyone has any ideas, I would sure appreciate the input.  The water pump was just replaced, and so was the alternator, along with the tensioner pulley.  I admit my limited knowledge under the hood, but I am willing to learn and fix it, if I can.

https://youtu.be/PctCm6Ai09Y
    • By cberry83
      I have a 2014 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew Cab with the standard bed.  I have the Rancho Quick-Lift front struts for the front that level the front about 2-1/4".  I am looking at adding an additional 1" of lift front and rear.  The rear will be either blocks or an add-a-leaf kit. The front will be done with strut spacers while also adding Upper Control Arms and a 3/4" differential drop kit to keep the upper ball joints and CV joints within factory specs.  I am looking for something to help with the lower control arms, steering links, and sway bar end links or drop brackets to keep the rest of the suspension geometry in alignment.  Does anyone have any sources for any of these components besides fabricating them?  
    • By Chuck B.
      Anyone know what this noise is? It's very intermittent. Seems to do it most often between 40 and 50 MPH cruising with maybe a slight up hill. Never does it on coast or heavy acceleration. Very hard to tell where it's coming from. 
      20190521_191545_001.mp4

2014 Sierra Denali 1500
      Crewcab, 5'8" bed
      6.2 Litter
      3.42 axle ratio
      about 118,000 miles