Cayenne metallic pictures??

kovs

Haha if I ever have time. I was just out in my garage looking at what needs to be done. Tractor is #1, then dirt bike fork seals and swing arm bearing, then maybe the truck. I should have some time soon. I'll make it!

P.s. Sorry for not getting back to you about the wheels. I scraped/knicked one up so figured I killed that trade. Then my dad just got a 15 Silverado and he wants to trade knowing the scratches are there. Think I'll just keep them now that I don't have to worry about them anymore

I hear ya dude! My spring time "honey do" list is growing by the minute! No worries on the wheels ... I figured it was a longshot anyway :-) Besides, I have 3.08 gears and if I go to bigger wheels/tires should probably stick to nothing more than 18". I've been eyeing some take off 18" SLT wheels on ebay but can't really afford that right now. We'll see what happens in a few months.

Good thinking considering the gearing. My honey do list is growing again too. Weather is breaking and I have a truck again so she wants landscaping. I'm actually looking forward to ripping trees and bushes out!

Well this is a Cayenne metallic thread so here's some pics

20150129_121635.jpg

20150305_105843_1.jpg

20150312_101249.jpg

20150214_231958.jpg

20150227_115211.jpg

Loving this truck. Sold my 07 and just never got another truck as I had a Mazda 6. The need surpassed the want. The max tow was essential. That last pic has about 1500 lbs of roofing material in the bed. Wanted an HD this time, but she handled it nicely.

Edited by J-man67

Well I got word yesterday. No new truck for me

Gm is done that colour run for this year so no cayenne metallic 6.2 max tow 6.5' box for this guy

Guess when a dealer orders a truck with a name attached to it for a sale that means nothing to the dipsticks at gm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...that's crazy they retired it already. They retired the desert brown metallic shortly after I bought mine. Maybe it'll help my resale.

Kovs, go get a black one and I'll trade you! Mines a 5.3 though

Cayenne became 'no longer available' the week of Jan 26.

If they would have started making NHT 6.2/8sp's before then (and they were planning to) it might have got built.

(If you ordered after that, the order shouldn't have been accepted)

Edited by redwngr

Neither yet

I would bet money on it that gm hasn't made a truck id take

6.2 max tow 6.5 box. 3:42 gears - to bad couldn't get 3.73 or 4.10 still but that's another issue Only made with 8speed Slt with the power fold tow mirrors cocco dune/ cashmere interior heated steering wheel, seats

Sliding rear window

Don't want the nav pkg, could care less about sunroof option

Cayenne metallic exterior or the nice blue can't remember name

8 speed with 3.42 has lower low gear and higher high gear than the 6 speed with 3.73.

I obviously like the stone blue metallic. I haven't seen the new 'light steel grey metallic' yet.

This was the revised TPW week that we've been hearing for 6.2 NHT orders.

Early dec it was ordered,

No black for this guy interior or exterior and has to be 6.2

This pickup you ordered in Dec should have built, did you get bad info?

Edited by Super 8

Don't believe so. When I picked everything out and we placed order it came back with 3 out of 4 restrictions Colour, motor, max tow pkg.

last week gm aloted 3 6.2 motors for all of canada

That's why I gave up on the 6.2. I searched hard for a while, then decided to just get an HD. Searched for what I wanted there and wasn't getting many trucks to match. I was about to order when my dealer found my current truck. I spent the day thinking and everything I needed the truck to do could be done with this so I went for it. I also drive 1000-1300 miles per week so the added efficiency will help. She's hauled and towed everything I've thrown at her thus far.

So why did gm offer it then not build any? New 6.2 or 8 speed not up to the task?? Hmm

As for going hd. They can't get them either and I don't really want or need a diesel. And the 6L gas isn't in my cards after having my current 6.2 with max tow