BFG AT KO2

Im a little upset the size i need 275/60r20 isnt offered with a white letter option. Half the reason I love BFG's are the white letters. I dont wanna go down a size to the 275/55r20 (they do come with white letters), bc a beefier tire ultimately solidifies the look of any truck. BFG! Get it together and offer white letters on ALL your tires!

Im a little upset the size i need 275/60r20 isnt offered with a white letter option. Half the reason I love BFG's are the white letters. I dont wanna go down a size to the 275/55r20 (they do come with white letters), bc a beefier tire ultimately solidifies the look of any truck. BFG! Get it together and offer white letters on ALL your tires!

285/55?

I think either way can look nice, but to me the white letters are dated and out of style; unless you're building a trophy truck or a classic one.

I mean I see white letters and I just think "wow, look at that old man truck" but of course I mostly see white letters on tires OTHER than BFG. Especially when the white letters are on street tires on a truck...gross.

• Like 1

I think either way can look nice, but to me the white letters are dated and out of style; unless you're building a trophy truck or a classic one.

I mean I see white letters and I just think "wow, look at that old man truck" but of course I mostly see white letters on tires OTHER than BFG. Especially when the white letters are on street tires on a truck...gross.

I agree with you on this, most white letters just look bad, but then again most are not solid block lettering and outlined. BUT for some reason BFG just looks "right" with the white lettering. Maybe its because ive run my BFGs like this for over 10 years so Im used to it. I dunno. But I did the BFG white out.

I was sold on getting these babies black out, until seeing JerryCanada's picture. Now I have some thinking to do hahaha, they look good and have thrown off all my thinking.

I have run BFG All Terrains for almost 10 years and it's always been black out. With the white out is it still easy to shine the tires? I usually shine it with a sponge after a wash and drying time.

• Like 1

I was sold on getting these babies black out, until seeing JerryCanada's picture. Now I have some thinking to do hahaha, they look good and have thrown off all my thinking.

I have run BFG All Terrains for almost 10 years and it's always been black out. With the white out is it still easy to shine the tires? I usually shine it with a sponge after a wash and drying time.

Will try to remember to take a picture of the truck cleaned once I get back home next week. Give you a better idea on how they look.

Edit: To answer your question. when they do get dirty I just use a cheap brush they sell at the dollar store to clean the house dip it in the bucket and brush it clean. Then tire dressing.

Edited by JerryCanada

you can get tire markers and colour in the letters.

it wears off but you just have to re-apply. ive never used the stuff, but ive seen it used a lot on motorcycles.

http://www.summitracing.com/int/search/part-type/tire-letter-markers-sticks