rdnckhntr94's 2014 Silverado High Country Build

LongrangeLauber

Installed some Kryptonite UCA's and Kryptonite lower balls joints the other weekend. Also replaced the inner and outer tie rod ends. Truck definitely seems to handle and ride a lot better now. I'll post up some pics soon of these since I haven't posted pics of the truck in general in a while.

Also put on some new tires back in October. General ATx 35x12.50R20. Have fewer plys than the Ridge Grapps I was running and ride so much smoother. Hopefully they hold up as well as the Ridge Grapps, because I got about 60k miles out of those.

Currently dealing with emissions issues (P0420 & P0430) codes and have had it in the shop now three times for this issue. Truck definitely drives differently (less giddy up) with these codes present. At first they replaced the cats. Then they tried O2 sensors. Let's see what they come up next. 

For more info on this issue, checkout the thread I've had going for a while now and been keeping somewhat updated as things progress:  https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/250763-random-misfire-p0300-and-o2-sensor-codes/page/2/#comment-2566115

• 2 months later...

Fixed the emissions issue with a new OEM GM catalytic converter y- pipe assembly (part #: 19420276). I can finally go get my emissions test done and quit riding around on 5 month old dead tags! 😅

Next mod I think I have in mind are some coilovers for the front. Looked at the Rough Country Vertex coilovers and the price was appeasing, but I've read that they are not rebuildable. So I think I'm locked into the Fox coilovers that BDS offers as an upgrade option when you purchase the lift. This will probably be down the road a little ways, but maybe I'll do a few small things here and there because I can't ever leave anything alone for long lol