Post up your Summit White Silverado/Sierra

7 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Did you get your tail gate handle and tow hooks on yet?

I got the tow hooks, testing the chrome handle with an Amazon stick on to see if I like it, so far yes. I’m gonna paint my black hooks red and see if that works for me...if so I’ll return the chrome ones...not gonna steal your idea ? and yes I can take off the outside chrome and see if I like that too but so far it’s working for me.

F7171C84-A10D-4059-A0C3-2F991AC4BD42.jpeg

Edited by SS502

4 minutes ago, SS502 said:

I got the tow hooks, testing the chrome handle with an Amazon stick on to see if I like it, so far yes. I’m gonna paint my black hooks red and see if that works for me...if so I’ll return the chrome ones...not gonna steal your idea ?

F7171C84-A10D-4059-A0C3-2F991AC4BD42.jpeg

Steal away, ideas are for all to use (unless you are the NFL). Pretty sure our trucks look different enough and are far enough away from each other that no one would notice. Is the whole handle bezel chrome too, or is that an overlay?

Edited by JimCost2014

13 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Welcome to the site, nice looking truck! Should I even ask how you came up with your "site name"?

Thank you sir! Went back and forth on what set up to go with and this forum helped greatly. ScummyBadger is an old college nickname that kinda stuck lol 

3 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Steal away, ideas are for all to use (unless you are the NFL). Pretty sure our trucks look different enough and are far enough away from each other that no one would notice. Is the whole handle bezel chrome too, or is that an overlay?

It’s all over lay but fit and quality seems excellent.

1 minute ago, ScummyBadger said:

Thank you sir! Went back and forth on what set up to go with and this forum helped greatly. ScummyBadger is an old college nickname that kinda stuck lol 

You are very welcome, thanks for the incite on the nickname, college chicks probably dug it...….