What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

27 minutes ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Thanks man, I love it!!  I couldn't stop looking at it last night before I went to bed!  This is my first crew cab, always had extended cab or quad cab trucks, so the additional space in the back is nice!

I agree with the crew cab comment, it is nice to have the extra interior space. You just learn how to utilize the shorter bed.

11 hours ago, 17Allterrainx said:

Before: 2.5” level and after Mcgaughys 7”-9 lift. Need 35’s

FA742255-7ECA-45BA-8500-0B4B0A20E6E2.jpeg

8CF18005-BD52-47E1-A1ED-43DC074743B8.jpeg

That looks awesome!  How you like your Hostile Sprockets?  I was about to order a set of either them or XD Grenade 20x10s to swap these Fuel Assaults out with. 

4 minutes ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

That looks awesome!  How you like your Hostile Sprockets?  I was about to order a set of either them or XD Grenade 20x10s to swap these Fuel Assaults out with. 

Thanks! And can’t complain, have not had any issues with them. These are 20x10 -19. Have had them a little less than 10k miles. Just posted them on craigslist see if anyone bites. Thinking of going 22x12 . 

2 minutes ago, 17Allterrainx said:

Thanks! And can’t complain, have not had any issues with them. These are 20x10 -19. Have had them a little less than 10k miles. Just posted them on craigslist see if anyone bites. Thinking of going 22x12 . 

Do you feel like the lip isn't deep enough?  That's some things I've heard.  The XD Grenades I'm looking at are 20x10 -24 so not sure how much deeper those really would be.  That looks like ya got a perfect setup tho with the toyo mts!

Edited by SuthrnZ71

1 minute ago, SuthrnZ71 said:

Do you feel like the lip isn't deep enough?  That's some things I've heard.  The XD Grenades I'm looking at are 20x10 -24 so not sure how much deeper those really would be.  That looks like ya got a perfect setup tho with the toyo mts!

I think you would need to go with a wider wheel for a deeper lip. The lip on this wheel is fine for me. Its just that after the lift I wanted a wider wheel with a different offset. 

DACE86E9-4B8D-482D-957D-C9D074A4436A.jpeg

• Like 1