What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

My 2017 All Terrain 6.2  2 yrs old this week Havin the factory 20” wheel powdercoated GunMetal next week 

580430E1-E794-4AE9-B398-88DE6A426568.jpeg

9CA81F83-0CB0-4954-B247-7D0986B56871.jpeg

Edited by CDNSS
  • Like 1

LilDann, you ever think about putting the chrome version of the star (just the star) in your center caps? I think it might make the wheels pop, since you’ve got a bit of chrome here and there. I have the same wheels in their PVD chrome, I match painted my stars and the plastic rib pieces to my body color, deep ocean blue. I won’t post a pic here and derail your  blackfest. But a bit of accent might look cool and they’re easy to change. Just my .02

LilDann, you ever think about putting the chrome version of the star (just the star) in your center caps? I think it might make the wheels pop, since you’ve got a bit of chrome here and there. I have the same wheels in their PVD chrome, I match painted my stars and the plastic rib pieces to my body color, deep ocean blue. I won’t post a pic here and derail your  blackfest. But a bit of accent might look cool and they’re easy to change. Just my .02

I have never seen that. But I did remove some of the chrome. I wrapped my grill gloss black and replaced my headlights. I did want to wrap the lower part of the bumper gloss black as well. But I don’t know yet. Here’s how it looks now.

0c1853ce089681970a691a433c182e87.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I have never seen that. But I did remove some of the chrome. I wrapped my grill gloss black and replaced my headlights. I did want to wrap the lower part of the bumper gloss black as well. But I don’t know yet. Here’s how it looks now.

0c1853ce089681970a691a433c182e87.jpg

What was the process / product for the 'wrap'. Looks sharp.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

What was the process / product for the 'wrap'. Looks sharp. 

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

I went to a vinyl shop and bought automotive grade exterior adhesive vinyl. Same stuff that they wrap cars with. Then I put it on using a heat gun to stretch and shrink it to fit the grill shape. It was a PITA.

• Like 1