What about Black Silverado/Sierra Photos?

2" in front and 1" in back. (Rough country's 2.5" kit without the .5" spacer)

b65d30817c5ee04aded9783da44354bb.jpg

Pulling my other black rig :thumbs:

4aeea93bc1254180689ac4c5efe8825f.jpg

My buddy's 2014 (identical to mine) with a 6" procomp, 20x10 fuel whatevers and 35x13.5 I believe.

3581dc85ecee3f1059ab01cd89fca0cf.jpg

Edited by 14x4
  • Like 2

2014 Silverado LT some mods include 33x12.50 Toyo Open Country MT's on stock 18's RC 2.5" leveling kit. Removed front valence, blacked out front and rear bowtie emblems, led cupholder mod, 15% tint on all windows and down entire windshield.

Waiting to be installed: door handles, tailgate handle, and power fold tow mirrors are at the shop now for paint matching, 50" Rigid Industries double row led bar with Nfab roof mounts, 30" Rigid Industries double row led bar mounted on paint matched (line-x) Delta pro low profile tool box, 10" Rigid Industries double row led bar to be mounted on paint matched front Backwoods Bumper, 8 Rigid Industries dually's to be flush mounted in front and rear Backwoods bumpers.

Waiting on fabrication of custom 14" Bulletproof suspension lift w/ Fox 2.5 performance series remote reservoir Shocks all around.

Still awaiting funds: 26x16 Forgiato's wrapped in 37x15.50 TUFF MT's

But for now, she's my daily driver...here she is. Ain't too bad for a duck truck, right?? Haha

b1e95afda8255a56ec3da5bd870f7088.jpg8424fd134936a157e193fca95a3dc9e1.jpg20b62e73811caef4f82858a536247aed.jpg26041baeb5af6b5b853283b28b83415f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2014 Silverado LT some mods include 33x12.50 Toyo Open Country MT's on stock 18's RC 2.5" leveling kit. Removed front valence, blacked out front and rear bowtie emblems, led cupholder mod, 15% tint on all windows and down entire windshield.

Waiting to be installed: door handles, tailgate handle, and power fold tow mirrors are at the shop now for paint matching, 50" Rigid Industries double row led bar with Nfab roof mounts, 30" Rigid Industries double row led bar mounted on paint matched (line-x) Delta pro low profile tool box, 10" Rigid Industries double row led bar to be mounted on paint matched front Backwoods Bumper, 8 Rigid Industries dually's to be flush mounted in front and rear Backwoods bumpers.

Waiting on fabrication of custom 14" Bulletproof suspension lift w/ Fox 2.5 performance series remote reservoir Shocks all around.

But for now, she's my daily driver...here she is. Ain't too bad for a duck truck, right?? Haha

b1e95afda8255a56ec3da5bd870f7088.jpg8424fd134936a157e193fca95a3dc9e1.jpg20b62e73811caef4f82858a536247aed.jpg26041baeb5af6b5b853283b28b83415f.jpg

led cupholder mod?

How was this done?

@Chief bob, with backlit acrylic rings purchased from diodedynamics.com ran them under the cupholder portion of the console and spliced into the 12 V cigarette lighter inside. They look great! Everyone that gets in the truck comments on them!

Discs not rings. Sorry for the double post guys! I'm new here! Haha

Not sure if serious.

All the LEDs, off-road bumpers, the phrase duck truck and then 26" forgiatos at close to 2 grand a pop. That's one hell of a blend I suppose. And I'm in no way knocking your ride but it just seems like someone that's going to drop roughly 20k on a truck would be doing so on a loaded diesel. Honestly I thought you were joking. I'd love to see it though. Minus the bumpers. I don't see them and the 26s jiving.

Oh and even with heim steering and upgraded arms I'd worry about that front end with 16" wides. What about gears, etc? Just seems like some over the top type o stuff.

Edited by Blackout07
  • Like 3

I was saying its a duck truck now lol and I did the diesel thing...trying something different this time. And as far as gears and such I started typing and got all that done and honestly just got plain worn out on the whole paragraph thing haha and there's a shop out of Roanoke Rapids, NC I'll be working with on the build, those guys are the workhorses, I guess you could say I'm the brains...well only if you consider spending almost 15k for wheels having brains haha but I'll definitely make some updates periodically to keep you guys posted. And as far as the forgi's and bumpers go, I'm tired of the same stuff on every truck at every show or meet, they are definitely off-road bumpers but they're VERY mild compared to most others you've seen. The last build I did took almost 2 years and roughly 35k over the cost of the truck. The saddest I've EVER been seeing a ford leave my driveway.

Basically I've had the truck for a year now and I have not bought myself anything that wasn't build related or put back for wheels in that year… I haven't even gone out to eat other than a few times for special occasions. Every single dime that hasn't been spent on the bills has been used for parts. When I leave work Saturday morning I'll stop by the storage unit and snap a few pics of everything. Yes, storage unit lol the wife got PISSED when our laundry room, guest bedroom and all but one closet were filled to the max with parts haha. I by no means have a huge house but that's still a ton of stuff lol so I figured it'd save an argument if I just got a unit to put it all into until I built the cash back up to get it moving. For now she's the back and forth to work or the duck lease truck...but soon! Lol

@chiefbob here's the link: http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/acrylic/universal/universal-led-acrylic-circle-one-reviews.html

Edited by Uncle_Kyle
  • Like 2