$4,000.00 GM Points - 01/15 thru 03/15 2015

January 12, 2015.

Received the GM mail today.

My GM MasterCard points are topped off at $4,000.00 toward the purchase of any new GM vehicle 2014 and 2015. Other than the Corvette.

Make the best deal - then show the card.

Did you already have points accumulated on your card and the top off increased it to $4000?

I used my $2000 top off plus other stackable incentives for over $10,000 off a new 2015 Sierra. Pick it up Tues. 1/20.

Hey Ron So what is the ball park you paid for the 15? Was it another 2500? I maybe in the market. If Gm will take my jewel 11 2500 back for a good trade.. Pm me if you dont wanna put it up if you dont mind telling.

Hey Ron So what is the ball park you paid for the 15? Was it another 2500? I maybe in the market. If Gm will take my jewel 11 2500 back for a good trade.. Pm me if you dont wanna put it up if you dont mind telling.

1500 SLE Dbl.Cab 4X4

I had around $15,500 in trade equity, OTD $21,000 w/ TTL.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you already have points accumulated on your card and the top off increased it to $4000?

I used my $2000 top off plus other stackable incentives for over $10,000 off a new 2015 Sierra. Pick it up Tues. 1/20.

I have two different GM Mastercards.

One has accumulated $1,500.00 in points. That is the one that was upped/topped off to $4,000.00.

Is it worth signing up for a gm card? I would probably purchase in a few years when the next gen comes out. Is there a time of the year I should wait for to sign up for " new member bonus" or something along those lines.

Edited by 2009 GMC

• 4 weeks later...

Is it worth signing up for a gm card? I would probably purchase in a few years when the next gen comes out. Is there a time of the year I should wait for to sign up for " new member bonus" or something along those lines.

I'm in the same boat, what is the best card to get? I just purchased a new 15 Sierra Denali (wish I knew about the cards before) but will be looking at getting another truck in the future. Maybe a CTS V.

These cards only work for brand new vehicles?

I'm in the same boat, what is the best card to get? I just purchased a new 15 Sierra Denali (wish I knew about the cards before) but will be looking at getting another truck in the future. Maybe a CTS V.

These cards only work for brand new vehicles?

Yes, they only work on new vehicles and there must be two different cards. Mine is limited to the preset GM allowance, right now that is $1500 on a new Silverado. Other cards apparently let you use whatever your earnings are on the card. I have the wrong card, but I have used it several times.

From what I've read on the gm card offers they seem to send me once a week, the points can't be used/combined with an employee discount. Is this true for both of the cards you all are referring to?

-Skeet

Edited by SkeeterMcSkeet

• 2 months later...

From what I've read on the gm card offers they seem to send me once a week, the points can't be used/combined with an employee discount. Is this true for both of the cards you all are referring to?

-Skeet

I know that it's true for the Capitol One card. I only had $321 on it but they wouldn't let me use it with my supplier discount. I was already over $8k in discounts and incentives so it didn't bother me that much. I just wish that I had known though, because in hindsight, I never would have gotten the card in the first place.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...