Rigid Fog Lights - D-Series DOT/SAE Certified

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but a long time reader. I just purchased the fogs and mounts off of gotexhaust.com. The fog lights are $239 and the mounting kit is $51.99 with free shipping and no tax. In stock! I received them in two days from gotexhaust after waiting on amazon for a month just to have them cancel my order due to availability or just a price they couldn't honor. And thanks to everyone's posts installation was a breeze.

Thanks Chris. I just ordered from them.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post to the forum. Been researching lighting options too. Looks like gotexhaust.com honors an old GMFS coupon code - got another $8.75 off the order of the lights + mounting brackets.

Cool!

Mine showed up on my porch tonight from Gotexhaust.com. Prompt shipping for sure. Ordered Sunday night and received them Tuesday night I guess I have no excuses to prevent me from installing these this weekend. From what I've seen from you guys that have them, especially Mike1220's pix, they're awesome.

Are the mounting brackets that your ordered from GotExhaust .com , the "NEW" ones for the new 2014 and up trucks... ??? On the rigid website it still says "coming soon".. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trasher if you ordered the brackets below with SKU# 46511 you should be good to go. Those are for the 2014/15 GMC Sierra fogs.

http://www.gotexhaust.com/i-18708856-rigid-industries-46511-fog-light-mount-kit.html

Are the mounting brackets that your ordered from GotExhaust .com , the "NEW" ones for the new 2014 and up trucks... ??? On the rigid website it still says "coming soon".. ????

Trasher if you ordered the brackets below with SKU# 46511 you should be good to go. Those are for the 2014/15 GMC Sierra fogs.

http://www.gotexhaust.com/i-18708856-rigid-industries-46511-fog-light-mount-kit.html

Thrasher has a Silverado. The Sierra fog mounts won't fit the Silverados. Completely different fog lights. The Silverado mounts are coming out sometime in the next few months

EDIT: the fog mounts w/ the SKU 46511 are for the Sierra.

The brackets from gotexhaust.com seem to be different than earlier posts I've seen. They have two legs going back from the faceplate to the back of the light and pick up the holes on the light that allow up/ down adjustment.

Thrasher has a Silverado. The Sierra fog mounts won't fit the Silverados. Completely different fog lights. The Silverado mounts are coming out sometime in the next few months

EDIT: the fog mounts w/ the SKU 46511 are for the Sierra.

Sometime in March for us Silverado guys

e18eef1a7ad9460beda80e1badc73005.jpg

BUT will NOT mount the DOT lights

06a60b605d9ac96417f7968ef642b7ca.jpg

8d1999e9ecc32c8f31bb1a6e9b1ca44c.jpg

The brackets from gotexhaust.com seem to be different than earlier posts I've seen. They have two legs going back from the faceplate to the back of the light and pick up the holes on the light that allow up/ down adjustment.

That is what they have always been. But there is very little up and down adjustment.

Sometime in March for us Silverado guys

e18eef1a7ad9460beda80e1badc73005.jpg

BUT will NOT mount the DOT lights

06a60b605d9ac96417f7968ef642b7ca.jpg

8d1999e9ecc32c8f31bb1a6e9b1ca44c.jpg

Did you ask them if you can fit the DOT pods in there? This may be a dumb question I'm asking but it just seems from their responses that they are under the impression that you are asking if the SRM/SRQ lights are DOT approved.

That is what they have always been. But there is very little up and down adjustment.

Did you ask them if you can fit the DOT pods in there? This may be a dumb question I'm asking but it just seems from their responses that they are under the impression that you are asking if the SRM/SRQ lights are DOT approved.

I asked what fit in the brackets, that's what they told me fit. I was just wondering if those lights were DOT approved. Give me the measurements of your driving pods and I'll measure my stock fog housings to see if they would even fit

I asked what fit in the brackets, that's what they told me fit. I was just wondering if those lights were DOT approved. Give me the measurements of your driving pods and I'll measure my stock fog housings to see if they would even fit

I'll get some measurements

Archived