Headlamp Housing - Condensation

I see its been a month or so since this thread has seen any action, but has anyone or any dealer found a solution to this headlight fogging problem yet? I just bought my new truck yesterday in Illinois, drove home to Alabama and immediately noticed that the lower portion of both lights have moisture/fogging.

Post a couple of pictures....A picture says a 1000 words...

Here is a quick shot of mine.... It actually looks better than it did a few hours ago. I feel like it makes the LED's at the bottom look like crap when they are on and the inside is foggy. Sorry for the huge pic.. I tried to resize it but obviously failed. Anyways, you get the point I'll get better pics in daylight when I get home from my business trip.

3b3a79e7-84b9-4236-a2c8-627793299968_zpsimage_zps6eac3102.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue, reported it and within 2 weeks My headlamps were replaced in January and the newer pair are slightly different design and have not showed any signs of moisture... Fingers crossed.

You can visually tell the difference in the LED strip area. Everything else looks the same but the shroud area in front of the LEDs is different and the led color looks different, more blue than white. I will post a comparison pic if I can find an original picture

You can visually tell the difference in the LED strip area. Everything else looks the same but the shroud area in front of the LEDs is different and the led color looks different, more blue than white. I will post a comparison pic if I can find an original picture

Here's the old design:

2014-GMC-Sierra-headlight.jpg

I'm really curious to see yours!

• Like 1