Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

I found that the lift is equal to about twice the thickness of the spacer. Maybe someone can measure their RC 2 1/2" leveling kit spacer for us. I suspect it's in the area of 1 1/4" thick.

It seems as though he wants only a level not a full lift. In being smart, he asked this community to help him with advice before he just jumped in feet first....plenty of us have just levels....even has a pined thread. Don't be so hard on someone asking for help.

• Like 1

hey dangerousdick...did they/you relocate your sensors the same distance down as how many inches you lifted your truck up? Can you get a pic of the bracket used? That would give me an idea. Thinking I can get something fab'd so us poor Magna Ride guys can look cool too with a level kit.

What is your genius idea to level the truck then?

Not buy a truck w/ an expensive ass factory option magnaride suspension? I'm guessing the GM engineers who put that suspension in the DENALI luxury version of their 1/2 ton pickup weren't planning on people wanting to "look like they offroad" or "have the stance of a HD truck"...because if that was the case you shouldn't have bought the truck in this trim. It is meant to have decent off-road capability, towing capability, while maintaining a smooth ride and tight handling. Leveling a $60,000 truck w/ a $35 piece of plastic seems ludicrous to me, PARTICULARLY when the whole point of having that particular suspension is for a nice comfy ride.

My suggestion otherwise would have been to buy an SLT model or Denali w/o the magnaride and get a legit suspension lift that addresses all the wear points (so you don't wind pi$$in through ball joints or CV boots for example) or use the bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks (now available for these new model trucks I understand). I simply do not get this leveling thing for the sole sake of "looking cool" when it actually takes away from the truck from a reliability, maintenance, performance standpoint. It's silly really...and you can see that "silliness in action" when someone uses their "tough beefed up leveled truck" to do some actual work, like haul a trailer, and then the rear end is drooping and the front end is all jacked up.

Do it right or don't do it at all IMO.

• Like 2

To the OP.

I have a 15 Denali sierra crew cab. Just put the RC front level kit 2.5". It's actually makes it 2 3/8" higher on front. Ride is tighter. Had to of course get the alignment.

As for the critics.

It's his truck , his choice.

Why does anybody buy a truck then mod it.

The funniest mod is the CAI.

I'll get one though.

Oh yeah and I have a set of 24" rims going on my denali also.

Cause I can not because it looks cool.

Not buy a truck w/ an expensive ass factory option magnaride suspension? I'm guessing the GM engineers who put that suspension in the DENALI luxury version of their 1/2 ton pickup weren't planning on people wanting to "look like they offroad" or "have the stance of a HD truck"...because if that was the case you shouldn't have bought the truck in this trim. It is meant to have decent off-road capability, towing capability, while maintaining a smooth ride and tight handling. Leveling a $60,000 truck w/ a $35 piece of plastic seems ludicrous to me, PARTICULARLY when the whole point of having that particular suspension is for a nice comfy ride.

My suggestion otherwise would have been to buy an SLT model or Denali w/o the magnaride and get a legit suspension lift that addresses all the wear points (so you don't wind pi$$in through ball joints or CV boots for example) or use the bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks (now available for these new model trucks I understand). I simply do not get this leveling thing for the sole sake of "looking cool" when it actually takes away from the truck from a reliability, maintenance, performance standpoint. It's silly really...and you can see that "silliness in action" when someone uses their "tough beefed up leveled truck" to do some actual work, like haul a trailer, and then the rear end is drooping and the front end is all jacked up.

Do it right or don't do it at all IMO.

I have a much better ride with a leveling kit on. Maybe you just didn't install yours correctly and are having these "reliability, maintenance, and performance" issues?

Gunner99. Did you have any issues installing the kit? Like dash lights because sensors are out of place? Or weird noises driving especially letting off gas at high speed? Etc.?

And crush guy I bought the Denali for a lot more than to have magnaride. I also like to not have my front fender drag on a curb when I pull up to a sidewalk. The 1500 front end is lower than I like, so I want to raise it up. But thank you for your concern with my truck choice.