hutch08

Calling all leveled/lifted trucks with All Terrain factory 20's

I have a 2018 crew cab 2wd, 1.5 motofab level. I’m rubbing sway bar with 275/60r20’s. Only happens in forward while turning hard left. Doesn’t happen hard right, and no rub in reverse.

2E3CA972-A6FA-43F7-B920-32C9560D2971.jpeg

Edited by wepiii

I think this is a good example of why leveling/adjustable shocks like bilstein 5100 & eibachs kit are superior to the cheap puck style level kits.

i have run the bilsteins @ full height + 2.25” (+1”) rear blocks & 275/60R20s for 50k miles & while I do have the slightest rub @ full lock on sway bar- there is no contact whatsoever w/ the A-arms. This was the case when I ran 275/65R20 as well (I went down in size due to weight not b/c they didn’t fit)

i didnt look at the multitude of other posts but you can clearly tell the A-arms are put @ altered angles from the ball joints.

this is a pretty clear cut example- I may have totaled my ‘15 if I get another I’m running the same setup.

granted the OP is running a wider tire also- spacers may alleviate the situation? I still think the A-arms look like they’re gonna chew up your ball joints tho