In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Sign in to follow this  
BlueWrapper

Anyone own one?

Looking to possibly trade my wife's Tahoe in for something smaller and more fuel efficient. Looked a trax today it was nice but didn't have a chance to drive it.

Looking for feedback from owners.

my mom, and a couple friends have traverses, and have had them a few years, and love them

Yes i traded my wifes hyundai tuscon in for a 2015 chevrolet trax. Seems to be a great car little lacking in bottom end takeoff but good mid range power. I drove it about a 6 hour trip the other day and got 31.5 mpg. Seems comfortable and fairly smooth. Prob not a smooth as the tahoe but a great ride for the price and options.

Yes i traded my wifes hyundai tuscon in for a 2015 chevrolet trax. Seems to be a great car little lacking in bottom end takeoff but good mid range power. I drove it about a 6 hour trip the other day and got 31.5 mpg. Seems comfortable and fairly smooth. Prob not a smooth as the tahoe but a great ride for the price and options.

Thanks for the info. I think we're trading in today if my wife likes how it drives.

She loves it seems to have gained lil more power now that its broke in... great car. And awesomr mileage for an all wheel drive

She loves it seems to have gained lil more power now that its broke in... great car. And awesomr mileage for an all wheel drive

Yea we picked up. Pretty peppy drive for 4cyl. Glad to not have two gas guzzlers. Hopefully the mpg is close to advertised.

It's a nice compliment to my big truck.

Daughter just bought 15 buick encore. She loves the lil bugger.

How's the back seat? Would it fit a carseat on the passenger without the front passenger eating the dashboard?

My wife's company leased her a 2016 Trax LTZ and she retired about the time to turn it back in. With so few miles on it we bought it out right. Ours get great mileage and has been a great little car. Not much room in the back seat our seats are always folded down. In a city this is the car to have zip around everything. I wish they had not removed all the cubby from the 17 and newer.