Sunroof in the Colorado/Canyon?

GPGuy

Are you sure? This is the first listing I've seen with the slider. It doesn't look powered. Does have defrost though.

94a70aece2eeb16ee6bab9df7d64bb24.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not totally sure about that one but I was referring to mine. I'll have to look the next time I'm at the dealership.

I know the full sizes are powered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know. I just meant that's what I was saying because I misread the post originally.

I just looked at the options packages on the Colorado and it doesn't mention that it's powered but on the Silverado it actually says powered...that would lead me to believe that it likely isn't.. I'm curious now too....

• 2 months later...

Why take a perfectly good vehicle and cut a hole in it?

I'm on board with that. Hate sunroofs. They reduce headroom, leak and when something in them breaks, it's catastrophic.

• 6 months later...

2016 Canyon All-terrain. There is no sunroof option for the 2016 Canyon. I had a sunroof on my 2011 Sierra and -I know this is going to sound strange-never opened it! I thought it was neat to have one but I don't care for one now. Most people I know who had them and kept their vehicles longer than five years had leaking issues with them. The dealer told me the new engineering of the Canyon cab in 2015, less buyer demand and option cost eliminated the sunroof option. The sliding back window is defrostable but it is not powered. Manual open-close. It has a latch. Not bad. I don't see where the 2017 Canyon Denali will have the powered rear window either. They should have made the outside mirrors heated on the All-Terrain package as I had them with this option on my Sierra. The turn signals in the mirrors and power retratability of the mirrors should be available also.

zoz

Archived