Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

I know,

I looked for about 5 months, And all I could find were 6 1/2 Ft. beds. I ended up ordering just so I could get what I wanted.

8Ft. beds are great in my opinion, Not sure why they don't make more of them .

Just like mine...only longer! Great looking truck! But of course I could be biased :D

Edited by fastxr

3500 LTZ. Wheels are Worx Beast PVD with Nitto Terra Grapplers 305/55/20

Wow that truck looks awesome, great job on the wheels and tires!

Edited by fastxr

3500 LTZ. Wheels are Worx Beast PVD with Nitto Terra Grapplers 305/55/20

Very cool! Can you post more pictures of your truck? I was just about to click out of it when I noticed your body colored splash guards. My 2015 red 2500HD LTZ isn't to arrive until April. I ordered mine to have the splash guards like that. Not many pictures of real trucks with them.

My 2015 2500HD Crew Cab Longbed, 6.0L, red/tan LTZ came in today. Dealer said it was to take 60 days, it was more like 45.

DSC00097_zpsbj3zbess.jpg

• Like 7

Thats one big red truck, no missing that in the parking lot :D Looks good I like it with the older style wheels.

Thank you, and yes I know! I drive a 2004 single cab 8 foot bed red Silverado now (not for long) and thought it was going to be about the same. Got in the 2015 yesterday and realized just how huge this "tank" really is. It is 4-5 feet longer than my current truck, wider, taller, and just so huge. I am going to have to "learn" how to drive it. Plus I will need help figuring out all of the buttons and gadgets.

• Like 1