Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

I'll bet that's a bitch to back up, 2 pivot points? That's legal?

For me, I'll take that nice little pop up any time.

You and Ma and Pa have almost identical trucks, nice.

Yep it's legal. As long as the first trailer is connected to the tow vehicle with a fifth wheel, and the total length doesn't exceed 60 or 65 feet (I can't remember exactly), they're good. And, backing up really isn't an option, haha. If he gets in a bind, he'll have to unhook the little trailer. When he gets to the campground, he unloads the ATV, and uses it to move the little trailer. The whole setup is pretty slick.

But yes, the pop up is just fine with me too. And, I can get a little farther off the beaten path than he can. :thumbs:

• Like 2

b03959d82e625beb2b87aa8f1088c520.jpg

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Those Northstar slide in campers are very nice. Miss mine when I go out myself and my flatbed. Never had an issue with it. Glad to see you're smarter than I with electric jacks.

Edited by COHauler

First time pulling the camper...

b7c2ef4ba9887f3afa1cc8274a9137b7.jpg

The Baja PU is a Jayco isn't it? I haven't seen any, but remember seeing something like that in the brochure when I bought my Jayco PU back in '06.

• Like 1

The Baja PU is a Jayco isn't it? I haven't seen any, but remember seeing something like that in the brochure when I bought my Jayco PU back in '06.

Good eye! Yes, it's a Jayco Baja. Ours is a 2005 model. You can still add the Baja package to the current Jayco pop ups, which adds the larger tires and increased ground clearance. Unfortunately, they no longer offer the front storage deck option.