Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

6 hours ago, ewbldavis said:

X2 Gearhead. Love my Silverado, but yours makes me miss the silver Sierra 1500 I had. I loved the silver and the look of the double cab.

Way excellent, thanks. I love my truck, you guys are making my day! Thanks. A shot in the back yard, I like whoring out my truck....

IMG_0001.JPG

Edited by gearheadesw

Never knew the HD's came in extended cab. When I ordered mine, crew was the only option.

Yeah. Mine is a little older, 2011. It’s an extended cab 2500hd. It has the z85 suspension package as well as the snow plow prep package with the higher amp alternator and over head light switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Bhurt said:

the old girl needs a bath but the weather just doesn't want to cooperate...

929D7B9C-9045-4CDC-94A2-43A2AB6EB4C4_zps

Yeah, and I bitch when it's in the 50's and I need to wash....

Cool set up with the sleds, that contraption comes off and on easily? It slides back and down, like a roll up wrecker? How much does each sled weigh? Never have seen this set up with 4 wheelers, wonder if they weigh too much....

Edited by gearheadesw

19 minutes ago, gearheadesw said:

Yeah, and I bitch when it's in the 50's and I need to wash....

Cool set up with the sleds, that contraption comes off and on easily? It slides back and down, like a roll up wrecker? How much does each sled weigh? Never have seen this set up with 4 wheelers, wonder if they weigh too much....

This one is bolted into the box, takes me about a 1/2 hour to unbolt and pull it off with a tractor, little longer if I have to find a couple guys and man handle it off.  Its got a 10' ramp that slides right under the deck.  Each sled probably averages between 500-600 pounds all fueled up, then add for gear and ice/snow build up. And the deck weighs about 400 pounds.  I have hauled my quads on it before, just driving up the ramp is a little more sketchy on the quads than on the sleds.  Don't have any pictures of it with the quads on this truck but next spring when I haul the quads to the lake I will snap a few.  The extra weight doesn't really phase the truck, I can feel it a little more than my old dodge but I think its because of the shorter wheel base on this truck, plus the 2" lift/level.  

• Like 2