Post photos of your 2500/3500 HD's

• 1 month later...
On 3/26/2019 at 3:42 PM, zmnypit said:

Finally a rain free weekend to clean. Now its yellow. Wheels and tires added a few days ago. 20x10 fuel triton/33x12.50 atturo trail blade XT

ddBIlrs.jpg

84l7KV5.jpg

Do you have a lift or level kit? Beautiful truck! This is the stance I’m looking for.

My new 2019 Sierra 2500HD 4x4 6.0. Been working on it since day 1. Added tints, chrome door handle covers, mirror covers, wheel skins, tailgate handle cover, running boards, led fog lights, rear frame hole covers and a tonneau cover. Next is the rear wheel well liners, a leveling kit and bigger tires. Must admit I liked it better without the running boards but the wifey had too much of a hard time getting in. 

8C748CF6-7641-43BF-BB21-D3F59B7D43C9.jpeg

E7F83E65-6A3F-4AD5-A6D5-079E0F71B5E3.jpeg

06CFF77F-3577-41D4-8C9F-8E7DDE381A4C.jpeg

Edited by TicoG

2 hours ago, TicoG said:

My new 2019 Sierra 2500HD 4x4 6.0. Been working on it since day 1. Added tints, chrome door handle covers, mirror covers, wheel skins, tailgate handle cover, running boards, led fog lights, rear frame hole covers and a tonneau cover. Next is the rear wheel well liners, a leveling kit and bigger tires. Must admit I liked it better without the running boards but the wifey had too much of a hard time getting in. 

Could you send me a PM with info on the LED fogs and what you did to hook them up?  I'm very interested in what you did there.  I don't want to go OT in the thread so that's why I think it's probably better we use PM instead.

20 minutes ago, theJman said:

Could you send me a PM with info on the LED fogs and what you did to hook them up?  I'm very interested in what you did there.  I don't want to go OT in the thread so that's why I think it's probably better we use PM instead.

Done!

11 hours ago, 20Bowtie14 said:

Neat pic I snapped the other night. 3 years & 52kmiles later, I still love it!

20190509_194323.jpg

Nice. What color is truck and Acadia? We happen to have a 2015 HD and a 2017 Acadia.

Somehow, we ended up with both vehicles in the same color (Tungsten / Iridium, but paint codes are identical).

14 minutes ago, ewbldavis said:

Nice. What color is truck and Acadia? We happen to have a 2015 HD and a 2017 Acadia.

Somehow, we ended up with both vehicles in the same color (Tungsten / Iridium, but paint codes are identical).

Black truck & the Acadia was white diamond.  We traded it in on a 19 Tahoe a month ago though!

• Like 1

Here's some picks of my new to me 2016 W/T, searched for almost A year for one of these trucks and got lucky on this one. 19k miles on it, not a scratch in the bed or hitch area. This thing has been babied and I am loving it so far. I have always had Chevy trucks except for a 2017 Tundra for 2 years before this that I had traded a 2014 1500silvy on and man I didn't realize how much of a car with a bed my Tundra was now that I'm back in a Chevy truck. Just a few things done so far for protection like weathertechs, and bed mat. Few little things like led license plate lights, salex console organizer and phone mount. Plan on tint for the front windows, exhaust, maybe CAI, and a tune. This thing will tow my 03 s10 to various shows, use for my business and pull the camper. No more 200mile range with the Tundra while towing is going to be nice.

IMG_20190608_190139346_HDR (2).jpg

e9c5b95a341a4d6c85d9ad459be284af.jpg