2014-2015 Silverado Floor mats

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought the Husky Rubber Floor mats for my '14 Silverado, and I love them. I would highly recommend them. Not sure if they come in the High Country Interior color....

Love my weathertechs though I wish the front sidewall was more flush with its surroundings not a big deal though the mat covers what it's supposed to.

In my opinion the best floor mats available are the Husky Weatherbeaters. They cover more area and fit a lot better than any weathertech floormat. Here are some pictures of mine below. The picture shows the Husky Weatherbeater rear floormat and there under seat storage called Gearbox.

Front driver side

60db3aa3288e934cd8e8d1022c9114d3.jpg

20692104326d8619c18e3ccbf4fc6e6a.jpg

Rear

4e1205d957485efd4ad6fd28bd0d9260.jpg

be3f4a106a54e1fe87fff09765900e4a.jpg

+1 for the Husky liners. I have them in my truck and they are great. The weathertech liners are too slippery when they get wet. The huskys have a nice grip to them wet or dry.

What are the best floor mats? I have a 2014 high country that has carpet mats. Do they make a rubber mat to match the high country interior color?? Thanks for your time.

I have factory brown all-weather floor mats that came with my truck - fronts and rear for a crew cab. Never used them. Will sell them cheap if you are interested.

In my opinion the best floor mats available are the Husky Weatherbeaters. They cover more area and fit a lot better than any weathertech floormat. Here are some pictures of mine below. The picture shows the Husky Weatherbeater rear floormat and there under seat storage called Gearbox.

20692104326d8619c18e3ccbf4fc6e6a.jpg

I really like that raised portion to the rear, I may get these for next winter. The xact have a smaller lip, and I did get a small spillover from melted snow/ice in it when I went up a steep hill off road bouncing around. Nothing major but I could see that preventing it.

Husky xact front:

014c45915f96d39a08d0faad7c567953.jpg

Weather tech rear:

faa1528ae6bff5ede20bd44f3135a953.jpg

-Skeet

I'm a big fan of the Weathertech floor liners. For those not getting the perfect out of box fit, try putting a little heat (heat gun or blow dryer) on the area in question, and work them a little with a gloved hand - I got a perfect fit.

I just got a GMC with the cocoa dune interior, and struggled with color. I ended up ordering the black, and definitely think that's the best option for this interior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived